marquette
    marquette's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2455

Please Help BetDSI Problem

They have the worst customer service in the world. I am having major problems with a deposit. Can somebody tell me how to find somebody there that can help? Thanks!

BetDSI Relations
    BetDSI Relations's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by marquette View Post
    They have the worst customer service in the world. I am having major problems with a deposit. Can somebody tell me how to find somebody there that can help? Thanks!
    Marquette,

Please contact me to Freeplay@betdsi.com so I can take a look at this item for you.

Cordially,

BetDSI Relations

marquette

Message sent, I am being very nice telling me story on this board. But soon I will explain my problems as well as discuss the names of the two guys that hung up on me. Thanks!!

BetDSI Relations
    BetDSI Relations's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by marquette View Post
    Message sent, I am being very nice telling me story on this board. But soon I will explain my problems as well as discuss the names of the two guys that hung up on me. Thanks!!
    Marquette,

I will pick up the message first thing in the morning. Also, Thank You for taking the time to send the info.

Cheers,

BetDSI Relations

marquette

Thank you so much, it would be great to get somebody like you over there to speak with to fix this.

marquette

Just a follow up to my concerns. Talked to the people who are higher up in BetDSI and they took care of everything. All of my concerns and issues were cleared up within an hour, amazing. I am extremely happy with the service I got from the manager. Thanks BetDSI for taking care of this!