lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

PROPS to BETISLANDS

With all the complaining about the shady books we have to deal with, you gotta even it out with praise when a book does well.

BetOnline customer service is terrible, you call those guys and they don't even care if they lose their job. I've had those guys laugh and hang up on me.

Heritage used to be best in the business until they grew and now good luck if you have a problem with them, all the new employees don't know chit about the policies. It's sad what Heritage has transformed into.

5dimes you're gonna have to deal with that psychopath Tony.

Bookmaker put you on hold forever and then charge half your balance if you wanna make a cash out.

BETISLANDS customer service still remains top notch even after all the growing pains. I just called them with a complicated issue, got a girl that speaks ENGLISH, I heard her explaining the issue to her manager, and she repeated it exactly right. I guarantee any other book I'd have to explain it 5 times and then the pricks would tell me to go get fukked, but BetIslands set me up.

Really impressed with this book. Jon knows what he's doing. If you're a US player and your main book isn't BetIslands, you're making a big mistake.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckWins, and Gonad

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

NEVER had a problem getting anything fixed at Heritage the few times I've needed it. Customer Service reps just handle the day to day simple questions. You shouldn't expect them to handle more than the simple questions. I have found this to be the case at most all books.

Everyone talks chit about Tony at 5Dimes but every time I have spoken to him he has been straight forward and helpful. I think the people who have problems with him bust his balls or are asking crazy requests. No doubt Tony can go off but I think a lot of times he is driven over the cliff by the customer.

Betonline is complete doo-doo.

ChuckWins
    ChuckWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

True dat regarding BI! Heritage CS has gone to shit... They want your first born for a 25 free play after I notified them of a line error and Tony can go fukkk himself!

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

They are great, the entire staff!

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

awesome book.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

By far the best run book.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Without a doubt one of the best run books... Jon is a top 3 GM out there... but main out? I don't think there limits are high enough to be a main out...

alalha
    alalha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2824

Really considering to switch from heritage to betisland as I'm hearing all this good stuff about BI.