pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Stupid p2p question

I sent a p2p over to 5D , and like an idiot sent it in Philippines currency, not USD, so they won't process it. Who do I contact to change the currency to USD? The p2p provider, or can I go back to the location I sent it and have them change it there? Trying to call walmart where I sent it and no one fukkin answers their phone .. called the p2p provider and waiting for 20 min, no one answers.

Suggestions?

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

What a hassle .. Be sure not to make this mistake. Need to cancel transaction and get refund at store

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

You have to cancell and re due it

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

usually, you call the M G and ask them to change it for you.. and they will say they can't do it and you have to collect the fund back and re-send it... but, ask them to speak to supervisor and tell them you specify that you wanted to send it in US dollar and clerk made a mistake @ walmart. and this is really incovenience for you and you have no time to go right now. and just complain.. they will change it for you... this happened couple of times for me and they always changed it for me after i made a complain.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Complaining will work just try not to do it to often, you want to not give any processor any reason for you to stand out. Under the radar is the most important thing or risk getting blacklisted, now that is a pain in the a55 to deal with.