tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

betus banned me from their Facebook for promoting heritage

Telling players check out sbr.com and Heritage is the only safe book for us players. I'm getting nasty phone calls from betus. Lol

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do they have Twitter too?

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know I don't use twitter. Just trying to save people like me. Lucky for me I googled betus and found sbr when they wouldn't pay me. Way back in 2006 since I've been on sbr I've always been paid.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Lou

So your cheering someone taking a shot at a non advertisers social media site, plugging SBR and Heritage, but at the same time when a non advertiser seeks to put something here (ie Griffin and ***** and the avatar promo), you were quick to put the kibosh to that and remind posters they would receive bans for such actions.

Not that I disagree BetUS is scum, just seems to be a slippery slope...we encourage targeting out enemy in social media, but take a shot at us and we'll boot you.

(And before it is brought out, yes. I understand Facebook pages are different than the forum; however BetUS pays for advertising space on FB and to maintain there space there...I doubt FB appreciates another competitor promoting on its paying advertisers site, just as SBR rightfully doesn't. Point is, by encouraging this behavior SBR is picking a fight with a much bigger opponent and seemingly sending a conflicting message).

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

BTW...nice job censoring the name of the non advertising book in my post. No free rides here!

Maybeye BetUS should invest in such technology, they clearly have the funds now that they don't send me 78 rotation books a year.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by djefferis View Post
    Lou

So your cheering someone taking a shot at a non advertisers social media site, plugging SBR and Heritage, but at the same time when a non advertiser seeks to put something here (ie Griffin and ***** and the avatar promo), you were quick to put the kibosh to that and remind posters they would receive bans for such actions.

Not that I disagree BetUS is scum, just seems to be a slippery slope...we encourage targeting out enemy in social media, but take a shot at us and we'll boot you.

(And before it is brought out, yes. I understand Facebook pages are different than the forum; however BetUS pays for advertising space on FB and to maintain there space there...I doubt FB appreciates another competitor promoting on its paying advertisers site, just as SBR rightfully doesn't. Point is, by encouraging this behavior SBR is picking a fight with a much bigger opponent and seemingly sending a conflicting message).
    Lighten up.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!