YPS
    YPS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    YPS,

We were told BetOnline had to confirm your banking information. You will be contacted by a manager today and your payout should be received in five business days from that point.
    Short update:
    Until today the money still hasnīt arrived.
    Maybe it will arrive next week I hope.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by YPS View Post
    Short update:
    Until today the money still hasnīt arrived.
    Maybe it will arrive next week I hope.
    Shocker

Hope you get it

YPS
    YPS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you, itīs day 45 of the slow/no pay.
    Iīm getting a little bit nervous now

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    So sick of the Sbr double standards and these monkies actually believe Sbr ratings are legit.......
    Im more sick of all the posters, that dont even have an account at betonline. but still they know so much about betonline, because they have read post in this forum that says that betonline is a scam and they belive it.
    How clever u have to be to understand that maybe thoose posters have tryed to cheat betonline, and thats they reason they are here and need help.... Of course not all.... i belive payment prosessors are a part of the problem to... and sometimes betonline.... but still belive many are cheaters....

I belive many are because I had account with betonline for 2 years, paid xx times ewallet. I have very little problems with betonline, so b its fair for me, i use them evey week! They can improve in cs department, but they have got better.

This is exactly the reason that only visit this forum sometimes a year, to many drama queens that only spread other dramaqueen cheaters lies....... Dramaqueens because, at once a bookmaker has a payment delay on 12 hours, that bookmaker is scam.

5mike told me for a year or 2 ago that betonline was a sinking boat, you where so wrong 5mike, since u told me that, i have withdraw xxxx dollars from betonline and u have been wasting time spreading lies about bol : But they have only gotten better, better lines, better bonuses.... you couldn not be more wrong, next time u talk about a bookmaker, u should have an account there your self.

First 12