Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

5Dimes trickery

I gotta start with, that I like 5D's for their service and number of lines avail to bet on.
    However today I've noticed some funky s-t...I was betting on a few parlays of a few teams during the last 3 hours or so...in every parlay that I had, one team (European soccer team) was always the same...and every time when I had to confirm the line and enter my password, that line for that team would change from say -121 to -140 and it would ask me to confirm.
    Now, I'm cool if it happened once...but 3 f-king times over 3 hours on the confirmation page...are they just giving us some BS numbers to start with and change them on the confirmation page, because we will confirm it anyways most of the times...WTF seriously...

I'm gonna monitor this sh-t closely on some other bets...but if it's true- it ain't good fellas.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Hey RR,

What game was it? You can check the line history and see when the market was moving.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Hey Bill,

The game was Juventus vs Florentina for today with a straight bet on Juve.

I haven't checked the history, but what I've checked was that during those 3 hours they offered exact same line and it came up completely different during the checkout...the only reason why I noticed that is because it was the same line in 3 diff bets...
    I'll check the history as you suggested, but this is strange.

thanks!