richsox24
    richsox24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone with any experience with globalwagering.ws?

Received an email from them last week saying there was a $50 freeplay in my acct with a 10x rollover max cashout of $250. Just for shits and giggles, I played around a bit, have wagered $670 in total and have a balance of $300. Going to request cashout tomorrow for $250.

I'm thinking because of sbr's rating of them, that I am going to be sweating this payout but was curious if anyone had any experience with them.

ethandavis2
    ethandavis2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1964

did u ever get that payout?

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

PPPPPAAAAAAYYYYYYOOOOOUUUUUTTTTTT did u frickn get ur money from these guys in nicaragua...

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have had good experiences and when you get your speedy $250 they will be happy with reporting that on here. I get the impression they are a small time book and the man that runs it tells me his financial backing comes "larry" a man with deep pockets. does not exactly give you a good feeling. But as to your $250 congrats they will pay.

richsox24

My balance ended up at $460 from the $50 freeplay and I did receive a p2p payout for $235 and they zero'd out the rest. I guess they took $15 fee out of the $250. It was not without hassle though. They kept telling me that I had not met my rollover yet. It was supposed to be a 10x rollover (not sure if that meant the amount of freeplay or the winnings of the freeplay which were $80) After I rolled over $800, I tried to request payout. They told me that I needed to roll over $1300 (total of freeplay and winnings combined??). I had never heard of such a thing but I did that and then they told me I needed to rollover a total of $2000 for some reason. At this point I got pissed and it was only after I talked with their top guy and threatened to go to the forums that I got my payout. But at the end of the day, they did actually pay me. I wont be depositing there until there are reports of no hassle payouts though.

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by richsox24 View Post
    My balance ended up at $460 from the $50 freeplay and I did receive a p2p payout for $235 and they zero'd out the rest. I guess they took $15 fee out of the $250. It was not without hassle though. They kept telling me that I had not met my rollover yet. It was supposed to be a 10x rollover (not sure if that meant the amount of freeplay or the winnings of the freeplay which were $80) After I rolled over $800, I tried to request payout. They told me that I needed to roll over $1300 (total of freeplay and winnings combined??). I had never heard of such a thing but I did that and then they told me I needed to rollover a total of $2000 for some reason. At this point I got pissed and it was only after I talked with their top guy and threatened to go to the forums that I got my payout. But at the end of the day, they did actually pay me. I wont be depositing there until there are reports of no hassle payouts though.
    their top guy would be garret, he is a very chatty guy. The guy rambled on to me before about how legit they were and the raw deal he got at SBR for the scam book rating.He told me that he paid out $$4500 this week as if that was impressive.Aslo was talking about how shady books operate where if a player wins big they simply don't pay and I have no idea why he told me that out of the blue. He went on to tell me his dad born poor and became a selfmade millionaire and how trustworthy he is.

richsox24

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    their top guy would be garret, he is a very chatty guy. The guy rambled on to me before about how legit they were and the raw deal he got at SBR for the scam book rating.He told me that he paid out $$4500 this week as if that was impressive.Aslo was talking about how shady books operate where if a player wins big they simply don't pay and I have no idea why he told me that out of the blue. He went on to tell me his dad born poor and became a selfmade millionaire and how trustworthy he is.

Yes, it was Garett I talked to also...and yes, he was very chatty. Their customer service was pretty lousy and I got a different story every time I called/emailed. In the end, I did get paid and feel very fortunate at that. I do wonder if I would have gotten paid had I not threatened to go to the forums but I guess I'll never know. Until I see some positive feedback Im going to stay away...but if people report getting paid promptly and without hassle, I'll give their -105 football a shot.

Good luck tomorrow Hank!!

Hankwins

Thanks Rich you too! garret told me there name is blocked from anyone posting about them on the payout reports on SBR, I'm sure they are paying all their customers now it's just if they did go bust you have no recourse. Depositing at small unrated books for bonuses/reduced juice is a gamble in itself. They dropped the ball when SBR contacted them about their financial backing ans they refused to tell. I guess saying "my wealthy buddy larry" would not be sufficent.

touchback

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    Thanks Rich you too! garret told me there name is blocked from anyone posting about them on the payout reports on SBR, I'm sure they are paying all their customers now it's just if they did go bust you have no recourse. Depositing at small unrated books for bonuses/reduced juice is a gamble in itself. They dropped the ball when SBR contacted them about their financial backing ans they refused to tell. I guess saying "my wealthy buddy larry" would not be sufficent.
    My wealthy buddy Larry backs us.... frickn classical...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hankwins

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got paid $250, minus fees from these guys(15 dollar pp. Liked that) on a free 50 dollar fp. Debating about depositing with them...these d books have always been good to me. I guess risky tho.

touchback

Way to go Larry with the payout...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hankwins

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1815

anyone get a payout recently?

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last week. I'd hate to advise someone to use a D book and then have something unfortunate happen, but for the year that I have been with them, they have been the best for me in a lot of ways.

touchback

I have not heard of a single stiff job from these guys... and they have been going for a bit now. I would throw a hundro or two at them for football if they got a nice bonus and see what happens. Garrett, the GM, is also a nice guy people say...