SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Betislands and concerned

I joined a few months ago as I was with youwager for 12 years. They always paid, had some serious poker issues and security threats and very poor customer service. Decided to leave and on advice of others tried BetIslands. Before joining I spoke to Jon and he assured me he would assist me and be there to help. That customer service was important to them.
    I have lost with them, which is ok, I accept it, no biggie. I had lost 9k over 2 week period, it hurt but again no fault of book. I did have an issue on another matter and left a message for Jon. I called there 6 straight days left messages and still not one reply for Jon. He is not in or he just stepped out. I did receive their weekly calls from their agents requesting me to send money on Monday which is what they do. Usually I get 2 calls within an hour each from different reps who seem not to effectively communicate and say oh I didnt know they already called you.
    Still no call or reply from Jon. I have lost confidence and have not sent in any additional monies. I actually like this book even though I lost lost and lost. But service is important to me and not sure now if I will play again here.

Megatron81lions
    Megatron81lions's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 118

All their reps do is cold call people. Ive asked 2 times to not recieve calls and still got one last weekend.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

I think u wanted to say

"concerned with bet islands"

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Jon will make it right! No worries man. How about you email him. Jon@betislands.ag

He normally responds to his emails fairly quick. Good luck bro....

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Email him or pm him. Also you can talk to ryan who is back who is a manager.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree with OP.. Jon is very hard to get a hold..

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

wait why do you even need to talk with him? You want him to fondle your balls for a bit and then help you deposit like you already know how to do?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Okiejoe

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

If you have a problem they fix it.. Nothing in life is perfect.. bet islands will solve the problem though.

Blissit02
    Blissit02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

betislands, is one of my favorite books! Had some issues and their customer service took care of it right away!

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jon and BI is the most honest book I have played at since I use to play with a connected outfit back in my college days... I trust them more than any other book in the industry today and on top of that, they cater to the player and respect your action.
    Points Awarded:

Courtesywipe gave iceminers26 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HedgeHog

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jon is solid and so is the book. Try emailing him or IM here. No reason to be concerned.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

i once watched Jon derail a train with his penis.. and then eat it piece by piece after..

probably the only guy i know that has prostitutes paying him for sex..

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Whahhh, Whahhh,Whaaahhhh, . Why did you have to talk to him anyway, you said you lost, did you want him to just "Hold you" for a little while. Get over it Pal.

SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Hank
    Seriously, are you 12 years old? Unlike you, I do not need to borrow money or ask for credit. In fact, I would have never thought of such a moronic idea. Classless.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

jon can be difficult to get a hold of, probably moreso during football season. that said, he's one of the the nicest and most fair guys in the industry. i'd rather have to try a few times to get a hold of jon than to have 24/7 service like you get at 5dimes or bol. not a lot of books will ever put you in contact with the head guy at all
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: robmpink

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
    jon can be difficult to get a hold of, probably moreso during football season. that said, he's one of the the nicest and most fair guys in the industry. i'd rather have to try a few times to get a hold of jon than to have 24/7 service like you get at 5dimes or bol. not a lot of books will ever put you in contact with the head guy at all
    yeah you dont always get to talk the "the guy" and thats what you get from Betislands.. if he says something.. consider it done... plain and simple..

he is also very generous..

he once once killed a wild boar and cooked it for me and some friends.. using nothing more then a book of matches.. a corkscrew and some olive oil..

Betislands
    Betislands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi guys,

My apologies if I have not been able to respond as quickly as usual but with football season things tend to get a bit hectic. Although I am a fan of providing personal attention to my clients the staff is also here to help , the best way to get ahold of me is emailing me at jon@betislands.ag

Thanks for understanding !

Jon

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7612

Ryan is working at betislands for football season, great CS rep.

robmpink
    Update your status

The entire operation is a class act.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    Ryan is working at betislands for football season, great CS rep.
    There is an original friendly face!