dive123
    dive123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

5 Dimes payout problems

Been a customer of 5 dimes. I was recently blacklisted by **. Had to switch to check payouts.
    The checks arrived promptly. No problems there.
    I had requested two payouts before this blacklist. Spoke with customer service and overseas and the money was returned to the sender.
    5 dimes reimbursed me for one (990)
    The other payout (950) they refused to reimburse me.

Their customer service is bad. Get the run-around. Ask to speak with a manager and was NEVER able to speak with one. Spoke with customer service around 18 times all to no avail.
    I was eventually told to try to Live chat with "Tony". Have tried this to no avail.
    It's weird because prior to this everything with them has been copacetic. Not sure why they have turned sour on me (because now I'm winning lately????).

Anyone else have any type of trouble like this and any thoughts as to what I could do to try to get my money back. I know it was returned to the sender. I received documentation from **. Just can't figure why 5 dimes is suddenly scamming (what I feel is a scam) out of my money.

thoughts and feedback appreciated.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi dive123,

Thanks for sharing. 5Dimes has never scammed a player.

It sounds like a communication mishap from what you've posted. If you've been unable to get clarification from a manager as of yet, could you please write to SBR with your account #?

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Dive, I am worried about getting blacklisted and am wondering if you were worried, before it happened? I was questioned the last time I made a WD...were you? Thanks man.

dive123

Ok, sent it to you.

dive123

Yeah, leading up to it I was questioned. Not having a lot of experience and not doing my homework I should of seen the signs. Best to try to do another type of withdrawl and allow an adequate time frame to elapse before you WD again.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

if u go in person to grocery stores for p2p transaction u are more than likely not going to be blacklisted unless book gives u a faulty name, or u are very unlucky

luckily, ive never been asked any questions about any transaction from either company in all the years being offshore
    Last edited by 5mike5; 09-19-12 at 07:33 PM.

dive123

Always went into grocery store. Don't know what happened. Wasn't questioned by locals, wd told them to question me.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dive123 View Post
    Always went into grocery store. Don't know what happened. Wasn't questioned by locals, wd told them to question me.
    damn

could be the name the book used as the sender, ive heard others have that problem....sometimes its just bad luck i guess, and cant be avoided

but rest easy, 5dimes will reimburse ur funds if they were revoked by the company
    Last edited by 5mike5; 09-19-12 at 07:36 PM.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

VERY SURPRISED the employee 5mike5 has not been blacklisted

he has withdrawn 10 p2p's of $2,000 per transaction a week (a total $20,000) for 5 straight years and has never had a problem

thus Westerly Unified has sent him over 5 million dollars in p2p's
    ... and not a problem

btw, I like 5dimes as much as the next guy ... just a little upset I can never get 5mike5 in chat when I log into 5dimes.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

% Dimes is runned by ex-mob figures....

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

what the fukk---fees would be $2000 a week---
    Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    VERY SURPRISED the employee 5mike5 has not been blacklisted

he has withdrawn 10 p2p's of $2,000 per transaction a week (a total $20,000) for 5 straight years and has never had a problem

thus Westerly Unified has sent him over 5 million dollars in p2p's
    ... and not a problem

btw, I like 5dimes as much as the next guy ... just a little upset I can never get 5mike5 in chat when I log into 5dimes.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

dont pay attention to the gimp

baskets

hmmm

I've counted over 25 max payouts of $2,000 by 5mike5 ....... so 50k thru Westerly Unified

let me take a gander at who is full of shit.... hmmmm, let me see

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

dont be so jelly

just stick to racial slurs hiding behind your the keyboard gimp
    Last edited by 5mike5; 09-20-12 at 09:12 AM.

baskets

I love 5dimes as much as the next guy.

The likelihood that you're full of shit is very strong ... but keep doing what you're doing.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    % Dimes is runned by ex-mob figures....
    Actually it's run by and was started by a guy who beat his offshore bookie so badly 16 years ago, he took the offshore operation as payment. There are books who get labeled this way for agent ties, 5D isn't one.

baskets

5dimes is a great book

5mike5 is a solid 5dimes employee ...... maybe. Or just a flat-out liar.

We'll go with the second option.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    5dimes is a great book

5mike5 is a solid 5dimes employee ...... maybe. Or just a flat-out liar.

We'll go with the second option.
    Get off his rooster Baskets.

I'll vouch for the guy. As would any of the NASCAR forum regulars who have seen him post the winners for just about every race this year. (yeah that's hard to believe too, but it's true)

dive123

Ok I finally spoke to Tony on live chat. Told me my money was lost/gone and pursuant to 5 dimes rules would not be reimbursed.
    I have spoken to a supervisor at Wd and they faxed me documentation the money was returned to the sender. So they did scam my money (950). Didn't really think they'd do it but it is what it is.
    Guess every time someone gets blacklisted that's an opportunity for them to grab done extra free cash.
    As good as they've been in the past, this I'd unacceptable. I mean I finally start winning some money back and they pull this?
    I could never in good conscious send them money again nor will I ever recommend them. Quite frankly, the people whom I've already recommended, I'll now alert to this matter and perhaps they will/cab close their accounts.
    Truly unacceptable. Their stories don't match up with each other or Wd.
    The whole time through this, customer service kept telling me as soon as the money was verified as returned to sender then they would put it back on my account.
    So, according to them, the money DOES get returned. Except this time, it MYSTERIOUSLY got lost.

I call bullshit!
    Good luck to everyone. Stay away from 5 dimes or play at your own risk.

dive123

Sorry for grammatical errors. Usually proofread, but just angry.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Dive,
    5D accounting confirmed with the processor that they now have the funds. Contact them for alternate payout method to receive the funds.

Optional

Love 5 Dimes... but am surprised to hear the official position is if their processor 'loses' the money before it gets to us, we wear the loss!

Is that really correct Bill?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Love 5 Dimes... but am surprised to hear the official position is if their processor 'loses' the money before it gets to us, we wear the loss!

Is that really correct Bill?
    No, its not a general processor thing. It applies to specific method and situation. The rule is there because people who know they are blacklisted try to use the service anyway because it's not their liability. Some will even try to use different name spellings to get around it. Its not a case where the mail loses your check and youre screwed. More like if your Moneybookers was shut down and you still tried to use it anyway and moneybookers didn't release it when it got there. In this case we are told poster dive has had issues with this method in the past.

But as said above, his funds are back in his account.

Optional

Thanks for the explanation Bill.

dive123

Well, they put the money back on my account. Glad they did the right thing. Confused why I had to go through all this drama. But it's there...

dive123

And this was the FIRST ONE that I had problems with (dated 8/30/12). The other one for 990 was returned and it was dated 8/31/12. So what they told you was incorrect Bill and my copies of all my transactions proves this.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Bill,

I do not know if I am blacklisted...I was questioned the last time and am not sure my answer sufficed the clerk's suspicion. I am going to be making a WD, but do not want to be on the hook if something were to occur. Also, I have never had any problems in the past. Am I at all liable if I turned out to be blacklisted? I am a 5dimes player too. Thanks.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

I have noticed since I joined the forum that 5D is a very popular book with posters but every once in awhile there is always a situation with this Tony guy @ 5D. I stayed away from opening an account and this is just 1 more fishy story that keeps me away.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Does 5dimes do payouts any day of the week via p2p?

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Does 5dimes do payouts any day of the week via p2p?
    Yes, every day from 9 am - 1 pm est

yaomz
    yaomz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

any updates guys?

woodsy5822
    woodsy5822's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

you know whats the shitty part is if this guy didnt know about SBR,, 5 dimes would have kept that money..

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by woodsy5822 View Post
    you know whats the shitty part is if this guy didnt know about SBR,, 5 dimes would have kept that money..
    Really? They didn't keep the second $990. If they were out to rip off the guy for this first $950, don't you think that, perhaps, they might just as well grab this second withdrawal also?
    Obviously, there was a snafu between the processor and 5dimes --- which got straightened out just as most of us here expected. 5dimes is a solid shop that makes a very nice profit by bookmaking. They would lose way more than this guys withdrawal by stealing the $950 from the bad publicity. Get a grip on reality!

woodsy5822
    woodsy5822's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    Really? They didn't keep the second $990. If they were out to rip off the guy for this first $950, don't you think that, perhaps, they might just as well grab this second withdrawal also?
    Obviously, there was a snafu between the processor and 5dimes --- which got straightened out just as most of us here expected. 5dimes is a solid shop that makes a very nice profit by bookmaking. They would lose way more than this guys withdrawal by stealing the $950 from the bad publicity. Get a grip on reality!

if he didnt know about SBR there would be no bad publicity?? how doesnt that make sense to you.. they were obviosuly trying to pull a fast one.. a couple phone calls by SBR and the problem is suddenly fixed.. seems like a coincidence to me...

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by woodsy5822 View Post
    if he didnt know about SBR there would be no bad publicity?? how doesnt that make sense to you.. they were obviosuly trying to pull a fast one.. a couple phone calls by SBR and the problem is suddenly fixed.. seems like a coincidence to me...
    So you figure that 5dimes knows which of their customers knows about SBR and which do not? Thus, 5dimes steals from some of its customers --- those it has determined do not use SBR and will not find a forum once they have been ripped off. But any customer that 5dimes believes might use SBR gets taken care of correctly? Take that tin foil hat off, your scalp needs some fresh air.

12 Last