jayec
    jayec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 726

Bookmaker question

can anyone tell me why all of a sudden they cant take **** cards anymore? they dont seem to want to answer the question, and dont even want to say when they'll be able to again. instead they just tell me they can take **..... any ideas on whats going on there? seems kinda shady

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Maybe the state you live was put on the restricted list.

jayec

no, they told me they're unable to process **** transactions,and dont have any further info

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by jayec View Post
    no, they told me they're unable to process **** transactions,and dont have any further info
    Could be a problem with their processor. Might need to find a new one. Wire them the money instead.

jayec

i tried the ** thing, but my CC kicks it back, guess i'll have to wait for them to fix it

Easy-Rider 66

i tried the ** thing, but my CC kicks it back, guess i'll have to wait for them to fix it
    I would not do it online. Wire it in person if you have an agent in your vicinity.

jayec

I just find it odd, i managr a large retail corporation, and anytime your dealing with the publics money,i would think your ability to take the most used form of payment would be priority. but hey...what do i know?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    I would not do it online. Wire it in person if you have an agent in your vicinity.
    agree, definatley dont do it online

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

I just find it odd, i managr a large retail corporation, and anytime your dealing with the publics money,i would think your ability to take the most used form of payment would be priority. but hey...what do i know?
    Clearly not much about the offshore industry. Do you not realize processing payments to/from the US is somewhat dificult these days? Every book experiences processor issues from time to time for various methods.

Easy-Rider 66

I would not compare your retail business with an offshore gambling shop. It's a horse of a different color.

jayec

I understand that its different,I just think I'd have a different answer than just " we offer **" .and when my customer asked me when they can expect to be able to use their card again " we have no further information" . at least enlighten me and tell me your having technical difficulties and we'll call or email once its resolved. hopefully its fixed soon

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Both plastic options are working fine for me.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

When they say we take v card, it does not mean any v cards will work. It is really a hit or miss, but the problem is not at book's end, more likely the receiver is flagged by the card processor.
    Last edited by wrongturn; 09-14-12 at 12:07 PM.

jayec

i was just able to use my DC, there processer must be back up and running

asimone140
    asimone140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

i was just able to use my DC, there processer must be back up and running
    I tried using my **** card on the 15th but they said they weren't able to process cards from the US. They said I had to do the **** Voucher thing but that has turned into a pain. I'm not a big gambler just wanted to deposit $100 so the CC route is really my only option. I think bank transfers and money transfers are $500 min.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by asimone140 View Post
    I tried using my **** card on the 15th but they said they weren't able to process cards from the US. They said I had to do the **** Voucher thing but that has turned into a pain. I'm not a big gambler just wanted to deposit $100 so the CC route is really my only option. I think bank transfers and money transfers are $500 min.

Usually money transfers are about $100 minimum.