Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet Phoenix Deleting Wagers

Wager missing from the wager history. No contact from BetPhoenix. Standard crap from these guys.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Fill out a complaint, and we'll get to the bottom of it.

What was the missing wager?

unknown Gambler
    unknown Gambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

just opened up an account with them, was bout to make a depo tomorrow for a nickle,i will now wait to see what happens with your case.

RJbetphoenix
    RJbetphoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thremp,

Drop me the details please to richard@betphoenix.com.

Thanks,

Richard

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is likely what happened to me last week. I bet a "bad line" twice and both times I was not notified. Wager was just gone. I contacted CS and told them and they said I should have received a pop up message concerning the deleted wager. However, I informed them this was not the case. I asked CS to forward this "glitch" on to tech.

Further, industry standard is an email heads up. Seems like this can be accomplished easily.

To this point, thankfully, Phoenix normally lives with the numbers they put up.

So how about an email fellas on that rare occasion you make a mistake and we make one by hitting it??

I play there everyday.

bluefish
    Update your status
    bluefish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    This is likely what happened to me last week. I bet a "bad line" twice and both times I was not notified. Wager was just gone. I contacted CS and told them and they said I should have received a pop up message concerning the deleted wager. However, I informed them this was not the case. I asked CS to forward this "glitch" on to tech.

Further, industry standard is an email heads up. Seems like this can be accomplished easily.

To this point, thankfully, Phoenix normally lives with the numbers they put up.

So how about an email fellas on that rare occasion you make a mistake and we make one by hitting it??

I play there everyday.

What did they consider a bad numer?

katstale

I didn't write them down. One was clearly bad and the other was debatable, but i just want clear notification when it happens. don't leave me out to dry.

Thremp

The number I bet was a "bad" team total that they had copied. So I guess if you don't do your homework and cheat off someone else... you can still just delete all the wagers and pretend they never existed?

Note: And I just found today that they sent my withdrawal incorrectly. Competency = Lacking.
    Last edited by Thremp; 06-03-09 at 01:42 PM.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Or maybe you guys should just stop betting bad lines? Then you wouldn't have this problem.

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36693

What constitutes a bad line though? Especially on Team Totals. I made a wager at Cris last week, TT 4.5 under -115 where Pinnacle had the line at 4 Under -111. Cris cancelled the bet, (without notifying me at all btw, though i did notice it had been deleted from my pending wagers before game time). However the other day i made a wager on a TT at 5dimes that was 4.5 Under +100 where Pinnacle had it at 4 Under +103. That bet stood. Fairly similiar wagers yet one is cancelled and one stood.

katstale

Quote Originally Posted by Peep View Post
    Or maybe you guys should just stop betting bad lines? Then you wouldn't have this problem.
    Come on Peep? Where is that coming from? Some times the first book you open has a great number and you "instabet" it. You don't even realize its bad for an hour or so until you look over everyone elses lines. In my case, the second # which was bad was like Phoenix was +115 and Pinny was like +108. Now come on, that number at Phoenix is gonna be hit.

I don't have too much of a problem with a book telling me they missed (as long as its rare), but just inform me quickly and by email as soon as they discover it.

If you are not occasionally betting a "bad" line by accident, then you are not near the player you purport to be.

So, yes, I took offense!

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9825

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Come on Peep? Where is that coming from? Some times the first book you open has a great number and you "instabet" it. You don't even realize its bad for an hour or so until you look over everyone elses lines. In my case, the second # which was bad was like Phoenix was +115 and Pinny was like +108. Now come on, that number at Phoenix is gonna be hit.

I don't have too much of a problem with a book telling me they missed (as long as its rare), but just inform me quickly and by email as soon as they discover it.

If you are not occasionally betting a "bad" line by accident, then you are not near the player you purport to be.

So, yes, I took offense!

They cancelled a +115 when Pinnacle had +108??????

You better double check that and make sure.

If they claimed bad line on that, then there is a huge huge problem with this book.

RJbetphoenix
    RJbetphoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kats,

I agree with Franks post. Please send me the details on that play please to richard@betphoenix.com. If the numbers you are quoting are correct I will reinstate that play and postgrade.

Thanks,

Richard

katstale

I am digging for it, problem is, when you guys wipe it out, it's wiped out of the system (at least what I can see). It's over a week old and i don't save stuff like that.

No need for reinstatement, I rebet the game. I would like to get an email tho when it happens again. Can we hope for that?

If I can find it i will send it to you just FYI.

Peep

Of course I bet bad lines, to the extent that if I didn't think a number was "bad", I would never make a bet. No one wants to bet a 50%/50% number.

+115 to +108 is not a bad line IMO.

But

The number I bet was a "bad" team total that they had copied.
    Sounds to me like playing something far to the left of +108 which should have been/could have been +115.

Peep

And I agree a notification of a cancelled wager is a must. I did put up a bet on a "bad line" at Bet911 (figuring maybe they wanted to hang it for some reason, what do I know), they cancelled my bet and called me to let me know they did.

It was well before the game, so no complaints.

Thremp

There are plenty of bets that are mispriced that I bet all the time. If three "major" books carry a price, is it a "bad" line? If you're all cloning Pinny lines, are they "bad" numbers? How can you really claim they're bad? I know they're bad because I can do somewhat rudimentary math and have some competency in English. Apparently this isn't a requirement to book.

shooterman
    shooterman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18498

HaHaHa ...You tell em Thremp!