playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was told I am blacklisted now. I have not used ** for like a year. I am told I have to go back to the location and pick it up? Is that all I have to do or do I have to call **? Thanks..

playz

They tell me I have to call **. I had this happen once and they unfroze the transaction after they verified who I was and thats it. But the book is telling me that I am blacklisted with **. Would I not be able to send a ** if I was blacklisted or how does this work? Are you not able to use ** or what?

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

i would assume you can't send or receive if you're blacklisted. There was actually another very similar thread a few days ago ill try to dig it up for you

playz

They are saying that they get info from the vendor for the reason why and they said I'm Blacklisted. So now I can't use ** at all or what?

pattymayo

i think its weird that you say you haven used ** in over a year, and now all of a sudden you're banned

that may help you
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-06-14 at 04:23 PM.

playz

I think its weird too. I still have to call them to get back the money. i want to hear from people though before I do...

pattymayo

what site do you play on?

playz

youwager

playz

bump.. anyone?

FIRST CLASS
    FIRST CLASS's Avatar Become A Pro!

if they already have your funds . . . more than likely 1 phone call to 800 ** they will Verify exact spelling of receiver & "Release" they will "Notify" you if you are indeed "Blacklisted" or if this is normal security check . . . hope this helps

playz

I have been blacklisted... i did not even send one for a while. And the one I sent was under the amount where you need ID.