BetByInternet
    BetByInternet's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Rating Questionable

I just checked our rating... over a year ago C- and still a C-. However, ACTIONBETS is rated a D. This is strange. We have not had a complaint in over 2 years. Not a single complaint. Yet, ActionBets is a known SCAM book or BUSTED and is rated 1 grade lower than us. First, our customer service department is not below average. I myself hire "secret callers" to rate our CSD on patience, understanding and general knowledge of the customer's issue or concern. Our payouts are done quickly and hassle-free. But yet, we are rated C-??? If there's anyone out there has ever had a problem with us, please let us know... We think the SBR rating system could use some updating. Thank you.

Lee Samuels

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Exactly, we don't trust you!

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by dave11486
    Exactly, we don't trust you!
    Huh?

Revere14
    Revere14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BetByInternet
    We have not had a complaint in over 2 years. Not a single complaint.
    Mr. Samuels,

Your actions in a public forum are indicative of how you run your business. If you are looking to garner respect, here is my advice:

1. Don't make outrageous claims. EVERY book has complaints. Perhaps you havent had a "no pay" complaint, but that isn't the same.

2. While warnings about the financial stability of other books are very much appreciated, do so in a professional manner. If you use the term "scam" loosely it amounts to juvenile name calling.

3. Tell us what books do transfers with you. It speaks volumes. Who trusts you?

I wish you the best in this highly competitive and difficult business.

Revere14

TLD
    TLD's Avatar Become A Pro!

I’d be all for the upgrade, Lee, but unfortunately there’s a problem.

You see, this site has a very strict rule that whenever some shill from an unknown book wanders in in the middle of the night when he hopes no moderators are about and spams multiple threads with irrelevant plugs for his book, the book must be DOWNGRADED an entire grade. Hence, by morning expect to see a D- for the book that coincidentally serves as your posting name.

Now I don’t like it any more than you, Lee. Seems a pretty harsh thing to do to a poor fellow just trying to make a buck. But rules are rules, so there’s not a whole lot either one of us can do.

On the bright side, however, the downgrade need not be permanent. There is a provision in the rules that if the shameless shilling stops for a minimum of one full year, the old grade may be restored.

So not to worry, Lee. As long as not a peep is heard out of you between now and next October, you and your little book might just have scrambled back out of the hole you’ve dug for yourself all the way back to C- territory.

And if that happens, believe me no one will be better pleased for you than me.
    Points Awarded:

GAMBLOR777 gave TLD 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDog
    BigDog's Avatar Become A Pro!