mush
    mush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

5dimes misleading??

I finally gave in an opened up an account a few weeks back in preparation for complete degenation.. There was a nice 40% bonus advertised on sbr. Anyhow turns out they automatically put you in the "reduced juice" program and you have to ASK to be switched over to bonus play. Also - no payouts on deposits til after 30 days - seems like hurdle after hurdle..

Any other sbr a+ rated books better or all they all the same?? Do they all pull the same isht?

Btw bonus play is 10x rollover on first deposit and 5x on subsequent. That Seems ok to me.

Maybe I misunderstood. Care to share your experiences??

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Forget the bonus, better to have reduced juice for life.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

And 30-day hold on withdrawals when taking a bonus is not uncommon. But like I said, not worth taking any bonus when foregoing the reduced juice.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I live for bonuses, but reduced juice at 5Dimes is a no brainier. It's like a never ending bonus.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

You got an Xmas gift in September mush. Usually people start threads upset because they requested the bonus and have no way now of getting on reduced juice. If you're going to gamble for any length of time, your reduced juice is going to put you way ahead of what a bonus would do. If you've never bet the reduced juice lines yet you can maybe try going into live chat to see if they'll put you on the bonus instead. But if you have then obviously you can't take advantage of both promos. Best of luck!

subs
    subs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 969

had my reduced juice cut in no time to $50.... it is better but maybe not always a no brainer.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by subs View Post
    had my reduced juice cut in no time to $50.... it is better but maybe not always a no brainer.
    you're too sharp subs

mush
    mush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

thanks to all for your input - I appreciate it.