DBurton81
    DBurton81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage

Heritage is accepting new players for a limited time only with referral. One of the best books in the industry....I have been with them for years.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by DBurton81 View Post
    Heritage is accepting new players for a limited time only with referral. One of the best books in the industry....I have been with them for years.
    They have been accepting anyone who clicks through an SBR link for months.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

you should be smarter than this as a '09er

DBurton81
    DBurton81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, my bad.....I had heard that they were only accepting players through the SBR link for a limited time earlier this year though.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Heritage is garbage....they have completely went down hill since accepting everyone. Customer service could care less and are extremely rude. I quit playing there.

macb
    macb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1680

will limit u when u win certain amout. shit compared to betjam

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    Heritage is garbage....they have completely went down hill since accepting everyone. Customer service could care less and are extremely rude. I quit playing there.
    I would tend to agree. There is no doubt that the old Heritage was great. But that book no longer exists. I took my funds out some months ago. Then I got a cold call from them. I didn't make up their $500 guarantee if you ever receive a cold call. That was their own creation. So I inquired about it, and the response was that not only was this policy no longer in place, but my account was now closed. Fine with me. Then they continue to spam my e-mail with promos, so I unsubscribe from those. And now they still sent me a 'come back to Heritage' promotional e-mail. So yes, where they were once high class, they are working very hard to be considered garbage.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by macb View Post
    will limit u when u win certain amout. shit compared to betjam
    People who say this really don't have a clue.

I got limited after winning 10K at Bet Jamaica.... Im up more then that at Heritage and haven't gotten limited at all.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Fukkk I miss Betjam those Jamaicans were so nice lol

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

I haven't played at Heritage a whole lot since the merger. No doubt they took a few steps back. Every time they email or call I let them know about it too.
    Whatever happened to the guy that had his wire seized by the Feds? That story dropped like a lead balloon but I thought it was important to know the outcome.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

miss scotty and his great upfront service

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Ive had no problems with Heritage since they took us all on from Greek/BJ, there auto deposit/withdrawl system on the site IMO is the easiest out there. I have recieved no cold calls or e-mails, but I always keep $ in there.

later

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

heritage is shit. waited 5 minutes in live chat just to wait for a yes no answer

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Had the same issue.

They also gave me the wrong name for a **. the other day.

Taking this as a sign of where the book is headed and going elsewhere.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

auto deposit does not work for me anymore.. just tried yesterday and earlier today and it told me to contact customer service rep..

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

well i hope they give out free plays no deposit on sunday probably not though

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    I would tend to agree. There is no doubt that the old Heritage was great. But that book no longer exists. I took my funds out some months ago. Then I got a cold call from them. I didn't make up their $500 guarantee if you ever receive a cold call. That was their own creation. So I inquired about it, and the response was that not only was this policy no longer in place, but my account was now closed. Fine with me. Then they continue to spam my e-mail with promos, so I unsubscribe from those. And now they still sent me a 'come back to Heritage' promotional e-mail. So yes, where they were once high class, they are working very hard to be considered garbage.
    Garbage, really? I'll agree it was a lot better last year before the merger, when they had the free half-time escape bet and before Ganch killed teaser prices for everybody....shit what was the point I was about to make? Seriously, they are still one of the safest Books left. Reduced juice and 8% re-ups make them a decent out. I also miss last year's version of Heritage, but continue to use them for now.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Garbage, really? I'll agree it was a lot better last year before the merger, when they had the free half-time escape bet and before Ganch killed teaser prices for everybody....shit what was the point I was about to make? Seriously, they are still one of the safest Books left. Reduced juice and 8% re-ups make them a decent out. I also miss last year's version of Heritage, but continue to use them for now.
    The culture change was as drastic as any I've seen. All they get out of me is a big shrug. Are they reliable? Of course. In that sense no garbage in sight. But you know how special this book once was. The makeover makes them unrecognizable to those of us who experienced them before it. So against that background it was a betrayal of the old membership. They generously shared the wealth and used to throw members a few thousand dollars a year. Now they're penny pinching, afraid to give members any type of advantage, as if every single hole has to be filled. Is there anything more sad than to see a generous and fun 'uncle' turn into a scared coupon-clipping house wife? They should change the name. Just stop all confusing right there. This is not Heritage. Are they really still buying any loyalty with that heavily diluted halftime promo? As to Ganch. Great guy. Math genius. Was nice having him on the players side. He'll be great on the other side as well. But.. he has no concept of the old Heritage. The brand loyalty that book had was unmatched in the industry. Sure, it must have cost them some money to make members feel a little like shareholders. But look at what they got back in return. Now it's just business as usual. They downgraded the beamer into a v-dub, and tell you it's a real nice car.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 09-08-12 at 06:07 AM.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10515

Don't know what they were like before they took on all of us bums from Greek/Jam but I do know I haven't had a single problem getting paid.I was pissed when got thrown in Heritage but have been surprised to see how well they have done with the transition.

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Been with them for a few weeks but their CS is starting to piss me off. I play Japanase ball last night and they graded one of my wagers as a push when it was a winner. I e-mail them 7am this morning don't hear anything back. Tried live chat 30 minutes ago and provide them with a link to the score. The rep puts me on hold and tells me she's forwarding the link to the wagering department. I sit and wait 10 to 15 minutes and she cuts me off. Still no change to the wager. Pissed. It's not that hard of a problem to resolve.