ImBettor
    ImBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes social security

during my verification redeposit process 5Dimes asked me a bunch of multiple choice questions. some were ones that I could answer (pick the county I lived in) some were obvious plants that you were supposed to skip.

anyways, one of the questions asked for the first two digits of my SSN. I don't remember giving them this information and was a bit weirded out they were asking for it, especially because they get the last four from CC deposits.

any word?

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Was this durian your deposit process and the verification script asked you questions to verify you are the cars holder?

OR

Was this after your deposit? I'm pretty sure their CC verification form doesnt ask that question. Prove me wrong

ImBettor
    ImBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall View Post
    Was this durian your deposit process and the verification script asked you questions to verify you are the cars holder?
    yeah, it was during the deposit process.

when I entered in my CC on the main deposit screen, it asked for the last 4 of the social.

when I was going through the verification afterwards, it asked that question. bUt I'm wondering what they were verifying it against because I don't remember giving my full social