kyle36
    kyle36's Avatar Become A Pro!

a question for you guys

I made a bet before the Cavs Magic series on the Magic at +500. During the 1st period of the game, I checked the website I made the bet on and they had removed the line, as they always do on the series once the game starts. I checked back after the game and saw +500 for the Magic to win the series back up, so I bet again on that line. And my bet was accepted and confirmed by the site betus.com. The next day I received an e-mail stating that they had deleted my bet due to a 'transmission error' on their poaqrt. Is this fair and can I force them to enforce the bet that they had already accepted? Please help me before tomorrow nights game 5 starts. Thanks, guys.
    Kyle

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can't "force" anybody to "enforce" anything. They refunded the 2nd bet before any more action occured, so I can't see you having any case with that one.

Betus.com is a nasty place to have a disputed bet. GL with it. I would e-mail them and see what your status is.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13592

As long as your original wager is still accepted and pending, you should consider the issue over and move on...Unless you seriously expect a site to honour what was obviously a massive mistake. In my experience I have little good to say in terms of supporting BetUS, but to expect to potentially cash in at +500 when the Magic are up 3-1 is ludicrous.

chepaco
    chepaco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rules

Sometimes we take for granted all the resources on a website, before opening an account one must get familiar with the rules of each shop. One thing is for certain and it is that no company will pay upon a mistake on their behalf. If there is an error when posting lines all bets a deleted and line gets re-posted. Errors are Errors and its only human, when you consider the amount of options posted on the daily basis is a nightmare, I know I did that work for over 10 years. Now if it was an error and they kept you dough, that would be a different story.

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

No case to answer my friend. An obvious error. All books rules cover this. Refund of bet = fair and equitable result. Move on.....

kyle36
    kyle36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks a lot for the info. I have another question, please. Is it safe to make a deposit into my existing account by sending a *********** to an individual in the Philippines instead of just using my credit/ debit card? I'd prefer that it doesn't show up AT ALL on my checking account.

SportGirl
    SportGirl's Avatar Become A Pro!

*********** deposti method is safe, I have used it before

andrea
    andrea's Avatar Become A Pro!

Using ************ and debit cards are a lot safer than *********** deposit method...

316316's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha.. conflict between andrea and spotgirl?! joke! lols! if I were you guys, i will jse E-wallets..
    much better , faster and easy to use! haha..

Karla
    Karla's Avatar Become A Pro!

E-wallets would always be the best option, it acts a third party, therefore, the bookie name won't be seen on your personal accounts.
    As I have told you in your other post, you can try sending them a small amount first, just to check how long and secured the process is.