Kwamzie
    Kwamzie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Bonus Help- 5dimes

Guys is this a good bonus? or should I just deposit without? From what I've read there aren't any withdrawing limitations if I wanted to cash out. You just receive the bonus as you bet your deposit. If I were to lose it all I wouldn't get all the bonus. But If I were to win I'd also get a bonus at no risk of not being able to cashout. it sounds like a win win, but I'm a bit new to betting. I know this forum is full of experience and wisdom. thanks for any information you may have.

http://www.5dimes.eu/PopUpsFromRewar...ons/50_20.html

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

I took it and think it's a good offer.

The catch that may make you want to leave it is "If you choose this Reward Program, no other promotional offers are available or valid."

Which means no access to their reduced juice lines on some sports.

At the time I joined they automatically switched me over to reduced once I had received the entire bonus. But I've seen people post that they have not been allowed to switch ever once taking a bonus.

So it depends on how important reduced juice is to you, and if 5D will let you have it after the bonus like me.
    Points Awarded:

Kwamzie gave Optional 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kwamzie
    Kwamzie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Thanks for the information optional. It's much appreciated. I'm gonna make my deposit for the season tomorrow