Signed up there in March but didn't make a deposit until recently. Right on the front page they make a big deal of both 100% FP and their reduced juice. I make my deposit, and accept the FP. I look through the CFB lines earlier this week and they are all 20 cents. Contact CS and am informed that RJ is only for people who did not accept a bonus. The person who helped me set up my account in March told me about the rules.

Where do I even start at this point.

1) No one helped me set up my account in March, so no one could have possibly told me that (they admitted to that later)

2) When I made my deposit this summer, the woman I spoke with said nothing about not getting RJ if I get the bonus

3) It is not true that you don't get a bonus when you accept RJ. On the RJ banner, it says you are eligible for a 20% bonus. That is the only place on the entire website that stipulates you don't get RJ with the 100%. Not in the 100% banner, not anywhere in the bonus rules/promotions section.

I complained, and to my complete shock, management reviewed the case and put me on RJ.

This is a perfect example of the difference between a shop like Bookmaker and 7Red. Before I accepted a bonus at BM, they even did a READ BACK of exactly what I was agreeing to take and the rules that went along with it.

Although 7red definitely needs to get their act together and make the rules on their website more clear, I applaud them for doing the right thing in this situation