evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Do you care to be equally transparent about your policy regarding dealing dual lines?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganchrow View Post
    Sometime you just gotta do what you gotta do.

Yes, clearly -134 is quite high ... but remember that it only applies to 2-team 6-point NFL teasers with both legs Wong. Depending upon your specific choice of starting line that's about 4.5% vig, which is hardly unreasonable, in my opinion.

If you're only playing one Wong leg in a 2-team teaser you'll get -113, which is still pretty decent in the current environment that features many of our competitors charging -120 for the same very teaser.

What it really comes down to is that we just don't think it wise to bend over and book Wong-packed teasers at a loss. On the other hand, provided most of a teaser's legs are not Wong (which to reiterate, applies to the vast, vast majority of our teaser action), we're able to provide truly industry-leading prices.

So that's what we're doing ... no smoke, no mirrors ... I really want to be as straightforward as possible here and in all candor I believe that this pricing mdoel represents an extremely positive change for the bulk our customers.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't say I am surprised to see that Heritage has shaded the lines on any game close to being a "Premium" teaser leg.

9 out of 15 games on the board right now qualify as premium teaser legs and therefore result in the worst teaser prices in history.

BackDoorCover
    BackDoorCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4296

Looks like Heritage has expanded their "premium" teaser definition to include non-Wong NFL teases that go through zero and touch both 3's.

More NFL games than not now fall into their "premium" teaser definition, and since it takes two or more games to make a teaser, I wonder if somebody from Heritage will come clean and admit that their "95% of our teases wouldn't be charged a premium" claim is BS. Unless you stupidly play college teasers or feel like teasing two NFL 14 point faves down to -8, then Heritage has become stay away for teasers.

First 12