Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Bookmaker NCAA lines vs. BetIslands

I'm laying in one of these books for football season but I'm having an issue with the teams/lines give with both of them - I've never laid for football season at either book so I need some input:

Both books pay well, which is good, but I notice Bookmaker for the most part only has "big time" NCAA plays...now the good with that is they lay lines incredibly early, which is a must for me, but I'm wondering if they will be adding any of the "lesser" games on the slate for this CFB weekend or weekends to come?

BetIslands, on the other hand, puts up their lines late as all to be damned, which pisses me off to know end if you've seen my other posts, but I just checked their games and they have JUST ABOUT EVERY GAME played week one on the slate (no real lines yet, of course ) even the lower-tier games....this type of thing is making it tough for me to choose which book to drop my bank in - WILL BOOKMAKER BE ADDING ON MORE GAMES, OR IS WHAT THEY HAVE PRETTY-MUCH IT? IF THAT'S THE CASE i'M GONNA STICK WITH BETISLANDS.

Thanks in advance for any input.

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Betislanda has 108 and free half points plus a cash bonus .. Bookmaker is a good book tho

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

Can't see that Bookmaker will not offer all the games that BI does. It looks like DSI has most of the college games posted (Owned by same company as BM). If you want early lines 5D is also one of the best options imo for US players. BI seems to be good peoples and they pay fast. But like you said you are going to be waiting longer for the lines.

Counterfeit Cash

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Can't see that Bookmaker will not offer all the games that BI does. It looks like DSI has most of the college games posted (Owned by same company as BM). If you want early lines 5D is also one of the best options imo for US players. BI seems to be good peoples and they pay fast. But like you said you are going to be waiting longer for the lines.
    Yeah I do have a DSI acct. I haven't used it in years though, so I may look into it. I can't use 5d's though because I managed to fukk my account up there (the cost of being a newby bettor back then - a lesson learned).

Counterfeit Cash

I just checked DSI and they have the exact same games that BM has, so they still aren't laying more than BI...this kinda sucks - I may just go fukk it and lay at both, but I really don't like running multiple books.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by Counterfeit Cash View Post
    I just checked DSI and they have the exact same games that BM has, so they still aren't laying more than BI...this kinda sucks - I may just go fukk it and lay at both, but I really don't like running multiple books.
    Yeah, checked BI and they have the likes of Richmond, Youngstown St. etc listed, but no lines. 5 dimes does not have these games listed either. I did not realize there are as many games as there are. But would have to think again that these books will post lines for these games soon. Check for them tomorrow.

Counterfeit Cash

Yeah, checked BI and they have the likes of Richmond, Youngstown St. etc listed, but no lines. 5 dimes does not have these games listed either. I did not realize there are as many games as there are. But would have to think again that these books will post lines for these games soon. Check for them tomorrow.
    Oh yeah, let me be clear, the lines at this point aren't the problem, it's the GAMES. BI has almost every CFB game going for opening weekend, while BM only has the "majors." I'll live with BI's late lines considering they have every game...what now bugs me is that BM doesn't have as large a selection of games, but their lines are already up...it's a real dilemma

BI more or less hasn't laid lines for the added games yet because Vegas hasn't laid lines yet for those games either, so I'll just have to wait a bit on that.

Easy-Rider 66

Oh yeah, let me be clear, the lines at this point aren't the problem, it's the GAMES. BI hall almost every CFB game going for opening weekend, while BM only has the "majors." I'll live with BI's late lines considering they have every game...what now bugs me is that BM doesn't have as large a selection of games, but their lines are already up...it's a real dilemma
    When I checked it looked like BI had all the lines posted that 5D/DSI had for week 1. The only difference is that BI has listed games without lines, whereas 5D/DSI have not listed the games yet. But I am certain them and BK will have them up and running soon. Sounds like you are a little impatient. Give them all some time.

Counterfeit Cash

When I checked it looked like BI had all the lines posted that 5D/DSI had for week 1. The only difference is that BI has listed games without lines, whereas 5D/DSI have not listed the games yet. But I am certain them and BK will have them up and running soon. Sounds like you are a little impatient. Give them all some time.
    I am, just a little, I've never posted up CFB at these books before - but I was just asking initially if BM does in fact put up all games over time, I guess I didn't explain it well enough though, that's my bad. I just want to be prepared.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Check Heritage out early lines with decent limits and 108 juice. Plus if you never deposited there before you can get a 28% cash bonus with a reasonable rollover.

Counterfeit Cash

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Check Heritage out early lines with decent limits and 108 juice. Plus if you never deposited there before you can get a 28% cash bonus with a reasonable rollover.
    Heritage won't let me join, I tried to transfer over my Betjam acct. but for some reason they won't let me in

Strider
    Strider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

Heritage won't let me join, I tried to transfer over my Betjam acct. but for some reason they won't let me in
    whats the reason they gave you. i dont believe you.

Counterfeit Cash

Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    whats the reason they gave you. i dont believe you.
    Never got a reason, I transferred over when BetJam initially shut down but I'm thinking because I never put in a deposit right away they may have just closed my acct. I went back to log on a few months back but it said my info was invalid or something, so I just said fukk it and forgot about it all.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Cash try to get a hold of Shayla or Herman both are good to deal with and coming from Betjam they should be able to help you out.

Counterfeit Cash

Update: BM just laid the extra games WITH initial spread lines for all of them! Good on them

Makes things tougher for me, but I guess I'll drop a little at both books.