rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

just made a cc deposit guess im good, for a sec thought it was the 4th and i was screwed

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    just made a cc deposit guess im good, for a sec thought it was the 4th and i was screwed
    Doesn't matter the date...if you're using Betonline, you're screwed. Sooner or later.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Be careful guys

They once owed a player 15k for over 6 moths.

AdamStock1983
    AdamStock1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

I have had this problem before. I spoke with Justin7. When your account gets to 0 all rollover requirements are then null and void. However when you click on completed rollover it will say different. Talk with them in chat get it in writing and any dispute about having to complete a rollover after your account went to 0 Justin7 will take care of.

Borsberg
    Borsberg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AdamStock1983 View Post
    I have had this problem before. I spoke with Justin7. When your account gets to 0 all rollover requirements are then null and void. However when you click on completed rollover it will say different. Talk with them in chat get it in writing and any dispute about having to complete a rollover after your account went to 0 Justin7 will take care of.
    by the time i get this cleared up i will be broke. i already complained to betonline and they stated that i still had rollover from a deposit i made 8/2010. that deposit i quickly lost, yet it still counts for this promotion. very bad business. they should just make it a max winning $300 on this promotion and not use old rollovers to take my $50. ugh

AdamStock1983
    AdamStock1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

I would contact Justin7. It is worth a shot. I agree very bad business. I hope you get your money out.

DudleyDawson

can't believe you guys would go through all this BS for a lousy $50. HEY guys, this is a scam operation.
    Points Awarded:

marcojuiceman gave DudleyDawson 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    can't believe you guys would go through all this BS for a lousy $50. HEY guys, this is a scam operation.
    They dont get it yet

Borsberg

i knew it was too good to be true. for instance what if i kept going and turned it into $10,000 and then deposited $50. would they pay me. no way. very tough

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I've never had a problem with BOL. Are they overrated by SBR? Yes. But they aren't the only one.

With that being said, I've never had $15,000 sitting in my account. Then again, I wouldn't feel comfortable with $15,000 sitting in any on-line account anywhere.

Borsberg

Quote Originally Posted by AdamStock1983 View Post
    I would contact Justin7. It is worth a shot. I agree very bad business. I hope you get your money out.
    thanks adam. good luck with your wagers

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I've never had a problem with BOL. Are they overrated by SBR? Yes. But they aren't the only one.

With that being said, I've never had $15,000 sitting in my account. Then again, I wouldn't feel comfortable with $15,000 sitting in any on-line account anywhere.
    How many payouts with Betonline have you taken?

deadstare
    deadstare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

thanks for the heads up ma dude, wouldn't have known if it wasn't for you.
    had zero balance on there and i got the 50 free play too.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

This $50 FP is more trouble than it's worth. No one will collect from it w/o a fight. Just more evidence that BOL is a shady pos with SBR's full support. Fukkin embarrassing.

HedgeHog

I agree with you about BOL, but didn't I hear you stiffed SBR posters for points they won against you? Is this a case of one scam artist calling out another? Not accusing, just asking.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    This $50 FP is more trouble than it's worth. No one will collect from it w/o a fight. Just more evidence that BOL is a shady pos with SBR's full support. Fukkin embarrassing.
    I'd guess they would pay but not without plenty of delays which is sickening when you are used playing at places that operate much more professional.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    I'd guess they would pay but not without plenty of delays which is sickening when you are used playing at places that operate much more professional.
    Agree 100%. What sucks is that SBR endorses them like your money is guaranteed there. Not so, and this will go bad like BetEd and Covers. SBR is the only one paid on time monthly by BOL, and they continue to sell out their loyal posters for advertising dollars. Pathetic.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I usually have a pretty good read on books going bad, and I would not count BOL among them. This is not close to Beted, Hedgehog. And did you see that one coming? I did.

dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    This book is an absolute joke , the customer service sucks.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

How many payouts with Betonline have you taken?
    Four.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

I have gotten paid everytime from BOL

Great shop

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    I usually have a pretty good read on books going bad, and I would not count BOL among them. This is not close to Beted, Hedgehog. And did you see that one coming? I did.
    I didn't foresee the BetEd fiasco, but I see glaring similarities with BOL, specifically a subpar Book being passed off as a highly recommended out by a forum collecting monthly hush money. Book character (or lack thereof) is also eerily similar as both looked for ways to not pay big winners. This makes me think that BOL is either crooked or not as financially secure as one might think (or both). To me, the signs of a massive BOL collapse are clearly visible--best to get out IMO.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

When I sent an email to CS, and got the acknowlegdement email, i didn't notice if it said someone will reply within 24 hours but it took six days. also this was a simple question that live help told me to send an email about. seems like you can get p2p payouts pretty fast but I still don't like the lack of good customer service.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Month Delays on payments is a F book for me

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    Month Delays on payments is a F book for me
    I've never seen you say anything positive about any book to be honest.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hankwins

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

They gave me the freeplay that was supposed to be used by 8/29. I didnt use it because of all the payout issues and also after reading the fine print i.e. must deposit $50 to get any potential withdrawal. Deadline date didnt matter as the freeplay is still in my account. They are just looking to screw people.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

What payout issues?

sthrncross
    sthrncross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 611

reading this thread is a bummer, they sent me an e-mail offering 100% deposit bonus. I've been waiting for a sweet deal like this for a while, finally get it. Do some research thankfully before I follow through with the deposit. Fukk, why can't 5Dimes throw me a bone, I love that book but they are stiffs when it comes to deposit deals.

pacers101
    pacers101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

how do you get it?

First 12