Goldenboy
    Goldenboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Betonline finally paid me..$1500...took over two months..paid through **

I've been watching all of the BetOnline nonsense and slowplay BS for over a month on SBR. After two months (I requested a payout through check on June 21st) I got an email last night with directions on how to receive my payout through **. I thought people should know. Good luck getting your money, but they did finally pay. I would suggest people do the same as I did. I kept complaining through their live chat until they suggested I could cancel the check and request a ** payout. It took a few days but I just got my money.

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good for you.

For sure any other non-sponsor book will be on the wire and with a video telling to stay away from for a two month delay. Glad you made it out.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

That's great to hear Goldenboy! Thanks for letting us all know.

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy View Post
    I've been watching all of the BetOnline nonsense and slowplay BS for over a month on SBR. After two months (I requested a payout through check on June 21st) I got an email last night with directions on how to receive my payout through **. I thought people should know. Good luck getting your money, but they did finally pay. I would suggest people do the same as I did. I kept complaining through their live chat until they suggested I could cancel the check and request a ** payout. It took a few days but I just got my money.
    i have had account with them because i was with bestlines.com and when betonline took over i thought i would see how things went before i reloaded and glad i did i would have too be realey hard up too use them lol,thanks vfor the update that tells me alot .they have not gotten better at all lol.

Goldenboy
    Goldenboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

They paid me through W e s t e r n U n i o n....don't know why this site blocking that information out. Anyone waiting for money,mine was a check, I'd try this route. Good luck!

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy View Post
    Same with me, received my moneys ** in total, was waiting for paper check sine june 29.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think p2p is about the only way to go at BOL