Brian8
    Brian8's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnline Question

I've been with BetOnline for a little over a month and just out of the blue they put $50 in free play into my account. Was trying to figure out why as there is no explanation for it as a bonus or anything like that. Not complaining about it but just curious as to why...

Thanks for any answers!

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10443

Are you close to making a withdrawal?

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Got the same freeplay. A bit odd they just placed it in the account with no email or anything....

LOL as I'm typing this I got an email from them. "To celebrate 2012 football season bonus." Hoping this isn't their way of preventing more people from withdrawing.

awolf
    awolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by Brian8 View Post
    I've been with BetOnline for a little over a month and just out of the blue they put $50 in free play into my account. Was trying to figure out why as there is no explanation for it as a bonus or anything like that. Not complaining about it but just curious as to why...

Thanks for any answers!
    I got the same thing today. I requested a payout yesterday and they kept sending me email offers to cancel the payout for free play bonuses (1st 25%, then 35%, then 45% before finally giving up). I kept saying no and I believe my payout request is being processed as I originally intended yet I now have 50 dollars in free play. Strange things every week with this book.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10443

I'd be careful using that free play,it probably has a 2000x roll.