kiwi
    kiwi's Avatar Become A Pro!

ACBet withdrawal very annoying

Recently I initiated a withdrawal from ACBet by wire. Later I received the following E-Mail:

"Hi Mr. xxx, Thank you for your query. We are apologize to inform you as of now we can't process withdrawal from wire. It will take a little longer to transfer fund to your wire account.
    Instead of making you waiting,can we send you fund with another payment method such as moneybookers and neteller. Thank you for your understanding."

And later:

"Dear Mr. xxx, Thank you for your query. Please resend the withdrawal request from the website so we can proceed your withdrawal from the moneybookers. Thank you for your understanding."

Of course I agreed, but the problem is that they didn't send the money back to my betting account so of course I couldn't start the withdrawal by Moneybookers. When I told them that I received the next e-mail:

"Hi Mr. xxx, We already cancelled your current withdrawal. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us."

And then:

"Dear xxx, Thank you for your query. Please resend the withdrawal request from the website so we can proceed your withdrawal from the moneybookers. Thank you for your understanding."

I told them that they still DIDN'T send the money back into my betting account and therefore I could not process a new Moneybookers withdrawal.

Since then they always give me the same nonsense reply:

"Dear Mr. xxx, Thank you for your query. Due to the high demand of withdrawal applications we are experiencing at the moment, please allow up to 24 hours for your request to be processed. Thank you for your patience in this matter and also for your valued custom."

kiwi
    kiwi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Money is back in the betting account now...

TennisProFrance
    TennisProFrance's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea they are a bit of a pain in the back side, certainly initially they have you jumping through a few hoopes. After some months they were fine with me but still they make me a little nervous with their unprofessional approach. I don't use them anymore.

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

What's going on with this book lately? Constant maintenances, limits are much lower than few months ago, VIP program was cancelled etc... Would love to hear their reps comment on all of this.

gonzostar
    gonzostar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

they are down now so you should chose another bookie

Acbet_F
    Acbet_F's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallin View Post
    What's going on with this book lately? Constant maintenances, limits are much lower than few months ago, VIP program was cancelled etc... Would love to hear their reps comment on all of this.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience caused but our site has been closed to perform major systems upgrade.
    We will be back in 2013 with new offers. Hope you will consider betting with us again.
    Thanks and have a nice day.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's the risk of trying out shit bookies for Arbs, nobody in his right mind would open an account there for anything else but weak lines anyway.

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    That's the risk of trying out shit bookies for Arbs, nobody in his right mind would open an account there for anything else but weak lines anyway.
    What weak lines? SBOBET weak lines?

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by filipinho View Post
    What weak lines? SBOBET weak lines?
    ACBet is SBO? Am i missing something?

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

ACBet was successfully using SBOBET odds, only sometimes giving slight difference, like 0.01-0.05. I say successfully because you couldnt trick them since there wasnt any delay in updating odds.I was using them only in cases when they offered that small extra value on team I wanted to bet or when limit on SBOBET wasnt enough for me, so I firstly placed max bet at ACBet and then same bet at SBO.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16072

yes ACbet has masteraccount with SBO and they offered their and any other top level bookies' odds