YPS
    YPS's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Greek: When is an account active?

Hello,
    I asked for a moneybookers withdrawal at the greek and they told me that I have to pay the $15 fee because my account was not active.
    Statement from The Greek website:

Fees:
    Flat $15 USD charge - FREE - If the following conditions are met:

• Previous deposit(s) were made through MoneyBookers
    • A withdrawal of any type has not been made in the previous 14 days
    • The account has been open and wagers placed each week for the last 30 days

I have placed at least 2 bets (up to 7 bets) every week during the last 6 weeks with stakes from $200 up to $1400. All other conditions are also met.

So I really asked myself why my account is not active?
    Itīs not the first time that happens to me with The Greek, I can bet as much as I want, everytime they told me my account was not active and I have to pay the fee and thatīs it. Also they are very unfriendly.

bigbet1234
    bigbet1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Why not ask them?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

YPS
    YPS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great reply

Everytime I asked them their answer was that my account was not active and thats all they say
    No further explanation from them
    Last edited by YPS; 08-20-12 at 02:21 PM.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13652

I would simply cut and paste their own terms and conditions and include it in a follow-up email, perhaps asking if there have been any addendums to them...And if not, again reiterate that according to their own rules, you have covered everything required for a free withdrawal.

If this goes nowhere, and assuming he is still there, I would ask to speak to Wally if you have not already done so.....

ChewFu
    ChewFu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

They try this every time and it's a cheap way of them trying to claw $15 from you. I once placed 75 bets in a 4 week period, with at least 8 a week and they claimed I hadn't placed enough bets.

Email asking which weeks you were inactive on. They'll most likely say it was a mistake and waive the fee.