Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

5Dimes refuse's to honor incorrect picther rules

On Saturday 5Dimes had a incorrect pitcher for Baltimore then in the middle of the night they deleted the ticket from my account and I was informed by email and by a note in my account of the error and the bet would be manually returned to my account. After countless emails they still refuse to return the money to my account even though it goes directly against the rule posted on their site and the note put into my account.

ScreenHunter_04 Aug. 19 18.18.gif

As you can see they deleted the incorrect pitcher out and only listed the pitcher for Detroit.

5Dimes rules for runline bets (All baseball total and run-line wagers are listed pitchers only)

5Dimes justification of not following the rules they have listed for runline bets.

The bet was graded as it was as per our management's discretion, since as per our terms or service: "If a wager with an erroneous line is not voided before the game/play begins, Management reserves the right to remedy the odds to a fair market price which would have been available at the time the wager was placed. This price remedy may be applied during or after an event. Only the odds will be corrected on an erroneous line. The risk amount, applicable spread and total will always remain unchanged."

If this bet was handled like every other off/incorrect pitcher is handled according to the rules my bet would have been refunded and I might have bet it again or I might not have depending if I had noticed it on time before the game went off or the line have moved against me, who knows.

I didn't notice the mistake when I made the bet or did I take a shot and bet the max then claim bad pitcher if I lost the bet, I bet my normal bet I have bet on countless games at 5Dimes.

Do you think I am wrong for thinking this bet should have been graded N/A?

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I'm not sure I completely understand. 5d had an incorrect pitcher listed, so they voided the wager pre-game. Check. Why will they manually return the game to the ticket? Was it an action bet?

If your wager was only one listed pitcher, and that pitcher started, they would simply reprice the wager with the new (unlisted) wager.

Fill out a complaint, and we will look in it.

Trident
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I'm not sure I completely understand. 5d had an incorrect pitcher listed, so they voided the wager pre-game. Check. Why will they manually return the game to the ticket? Was it an action bet?

If your wager was only one listed pitcher, and that pitcher started, they would simply reprice the wager with the new (unlisted) wager.

Fill out a complaint, and we will look in it.
    Yes they had a incorrect pitcher listed.

They didn't void the wager, they deleted the pitcher for Baltimore and called it action though it was a run line bet which anyone knows is listed pitchers, they did this sometime after midnight Saturday.

It wasn't a one pitcher listed bet it was a runline bet.

ScreenHunter_07 Aug. 19 20.19.gif

Here is what it should look like at 5Dimes for a runline bet, if you notice the first screen shot only has one pitcher listed they deleted Baltimore's pitcher.

Trident
    Update your status

Don't why these aren't showing up like they should.

This is the ticket where they deleted the pitcher for Baltimore and called the bet action.

This is how the bet should look with both pitchers listed.

Justin7

Was your bet with 2 listed pitchers? The example you showed had two, while the one in dispute had only one (that you listed).

Trident
    Update your status

Was your bet with 2 listed pitchers? The example you showed had two, while the one in dispute had only one (that you listed).
    Yes all runline bets have both pitchers listed, you can't ever list one or none on a runline bet, and I didn't list just one 5Dimes went and deleted the bad pitcher out and called the bet valid.

Justin7

The reason I ask is that the wager you posted had only one pitcher listed. If you bet a run-line game with one pitcher listed, the other would be action. Deleting the wager would be a mistake, and it should be a listed/action wager (and reinstated).

Are you sure your runline wager had two listed pitchers? If the dispute comes down to: was there one or two listed pitchers, and the only screen shot you have shows one, you may have an uphill battle.

Trident
    Update your status

The reason I ask is that the wager you posted had only one pitcher listed. If you bet a run-line game with one pitcher listed, the other would be action. Deleting the wager would be a mistake, and it should be a listed/action wager (and reinstated).

Are you sure your runline wager had two listed pitchers? If the dispute comes down to: was there one or two listed pitchers, and the only screen shot you have shows one, you may have an uphill battle.
    It is impossible to make a runline bet with just one pitcher listed, the system won't let you and the rule says (All baseball total and run-line wagers are listed pitchers only)

5Dimes manually went in and deleted the pitcher and deleted the ticket, there is no longer a copy of the ticket in my reports just what I have posted, the reason the original said the would manually credit my account is because they deleted the ticket from my account.