gamble4heisman
    gamble4heisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

Anyone else ever get banned from Bet Vegas Vic?

They banned me last night after i made a bet on a line they say was bad. I was already limited to 50$ bets. To their credit, they paid it as they didn't catch it till after the game. The line wasn't what i would have made it, obviously as i bet it, but i've seen worse lines posted. Anyway they called me a bunch of names and questioned my integrity, etc. When i see bad lines i usually call the book and let them know, i did this many times in football season where books would list props for 2 smiths or two johnson football receivers in the same game without first names.

So BVV just closed my account and blew up my integrity. Just wondering if this is common or what.

The prop bet in question was Dwight Howard O/U 20.5 points. Over +250 Under -300. The props on his series average were O/U 19. He averaged 2 points less vs. the cavs this year than his average. Also the magic team total was 88 and they average 100 for stat purposes. So a fair line may have been 17-18 -110 i guess from my numbers. i thought +250 was great odds but nothing that i 'took a shot' at them as they claim.

anyway i hope to get some discussion here regarding if anyone else has had similar instances. I liked the book and they hurt my feelings a little.....

G4H

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, common.

They the books take you pointing out there mistakes to them by betting $50 into their bad line poorly.

I had a book cut me down to $5 limits today. I would just as soon they offend me and throw me out lol. This way gives a chance to delay pay as well if they so chose.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16030

why dont u stop using traditional bookmakers and instead of that start using betting exchanges where accepted bet is accepted bet and bookmaker doesnt feel better when u lose ?

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

Vegas Vic is very sloppy with their lines. I've seen a lot of obvious mistakes. If you beat them at props, futures, etc. they'll cut your limits to next to nothing. On top of that they kill you on payout fees.
    Last edited by Shifty; 05-22-09 at 09:53 AM.