Imgoinhungry
    Imgoinhungry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Maryland residents = no action?

I live in MD and I guess the books have closed their doors to MD residents, as all of the prosecutions are coming from the attorney generals office in Bmore. Do ANY legit books allow MD residents to play?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

You may be Sh*t out of luck. Find a local. At least you can legally wager online on the horses in Maryland.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome to the club... more and more books are not taking in any more MD deposits... this is a shame because I live 2 minutes from the border to DC so I could find an addy there Id be set. Ofcourse if you do find a local please let me know we could all use another out in MD. You should be fine with 5D, YouWager and BetPOP all allowing MD residents. If you need to lay more action find other books they are out there but for now these are my top to go to books. Hey, atleast we are getting table games babay! No more AC trips. Just imagine an MGM GRAND at the national harbor.... TAKING SPORTS BETS.....

golf2day
    golf2day's Avatar Become A Pro!

What books are not taken deposits from MD players? I haven't had this problem with Legends or Betislands. Although I haven't had to deposit in about 2 months so I guess thats a good thing. But have made numerous withdrawls with no prob.

LostBankroll

those 2 books are fine for MD players.....

LostBankroll

some books dont allow MD players... some allow them but dont allow tarjeta de credito deposits... MD players are having a tough time period we are treated differently than the rest because some fuckks in Baltimore want to do a little digging.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I was able to deposit with BetOnline in Maryland....but I just recently moved tho, so that was a few weeks ago...so I dont know if anything has changed since then