dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    alright you guys are getting way to frustrated

i never got a freeplay from these guys i just made that up cause im bored

trolled, sorry

Name:  troll-face-comiksibildes-14454545.gif
Views: 433
Size:  92.7 KB

Are you serious? You never were up that $222?

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

dolson it was a joke

ive never even heard of this book. your money is probably safe

Dancemanmarc2
    Dancemanmarc2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Yes I got the Freeplay, sad thing about SB.ag still don't have telephone support you must contact betonline if you want to actually deal with a person who has little knowledge of Sports and has broken linguistics

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

I was up $290 on the $50 freeplay, lost some wagers yesterday and the balance is down to $50, should I parlay that last 50 or put it on "00" on the roulette wheel, I've been able to surmise from SBR posts that any payout from this book is highly unlikely in the near future.

Hap
    Hap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1628

Got $50 Free Play today. The email promo encourages me to make a deposit. But they should first send me the 1 week courier payout I paid $50 for month ago, before they get high hopes of another deposit. Of course, if they plan to never pay anyone, then they can give away free plays galore. Scam book now.

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

Quote Originally Posted by Hap View Post
    Got $50 Free Play today. The email promo encourages me to make a deposit. But they should first send me the 1 week courier payout I paid $50 for month ago, before they get high hopes of another deposit. Of course, if they plan to never pay anyone, then they can give away free plays galore. Scam book now.
    I hope they don't reset your rollover now that you received the $50 freeplay. Im trying to lose the last of the freeplay so I don't end up on the huge list of players waiting too long to be paid.

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

Here's what I did with the last of my Sportsbetting.au winnings : 4 teamer Dodgers + over ,Philly and the Whitesox. This will be me if it hits

KingKolzig

dolson are you from USA? $50 seems like a lot of money to you why is that

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    dolson are you from USA? $50 seems like a lot of money to you why is that
    hey if the par hits it will be about $500 ill probably never see

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by dolson View Post
    hey if the par hits it will be about $500 ill probably never see
    well honestly if you directed their attention to this thread they would have to pay you or suffer a serious blow to their rep

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

dolson reported taking a book for over 100K and I believe him. He can correct me if I am wrong but i think he likes to take advantage of 100 bonuses and freeplays becuase he can. I too find it sickening by principal of the matter to deal a book that lacks the professionalism of a prompt payment.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

No thanks on the required deposit.

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    dolson reported taking a book for over 100K and I believe him. He can correct me if I am wrong but i think he likes to take advantage of 100 bonuses and freeplays becuase he can. I too find it sickening by principal of the matter to deal a book that lacks the professionalism of a prompt payment.
    That 100k was over a four year period from Robbie/Zack's family of books, he posted that info after I got nervous and put him on the SBR clock over a 2 dime payout, sometimes putting a book on the clock gets you paid quickly.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hankwins

jhilg5
    jhilg5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportsbetting.ag is a total scam

Listen to this crap. I tried to withdraw $550 back in early June. After not seeing seeing the money after a month, I started reaching out to sportsbetting.ag. No live chat on the website, no phone number on the website, but I found some old emails from past correspondence and started writing them once a week. I never heard anything! Finally, after over 3 months, I received a call from the Backlog Audit Department. They said they couldn't process my withdraw for another 30 days due to 'a change in management'. Howeve, they offered my a $100+ freeplay that equated to a percentage of my balance of $550. The gentlemen told me I had to rollover the FP 6 times before I could withdraw it. Ok, chances are I wouldn't get to that point, but might as well try. I ended up losing my first bet. Then, I went on a little run with my account balance of $550 and got it up to $1,400. I tried to withdraw the funds yesterday, but the folks at sportsbetting.ag said my rollover balance is $4,126. Basically, I can't withdraw any money from my account until I hit that amount. So, they lied about the how the rollover worked. I got a $100+ free play, but now I can't pull out my initial $550 that I tried to withdraw for 3 plus months until I get it up to $4,126. What a joke!

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jhilg5 View Post
    Listen to this crap. I tried to withdraw $550 back in early June. After not seeing seeing the money after a month, I started reaching out to sportsbetting.ag. No live chat on the website, no phone number on the website, but I found some old emails from past correspondence and started writing them once a week. I never heard anything! Finally, after over 3 months, I received a call from the Backlog Audit Department. They said they couldn't process my withdraw for another 30 days due to 'a change in management'. Howeve, they offered my a $100+ freeplay that equated to a percentage of my balance of $550. The gentlemen told me I had to rollover the FP 6 times before I could withdraw it. Ok, chances are I wouldn't get to that point, but might as well try. I ended up losing my first bet. Then, I went on a little run with my account balance of $550 and got it up to $1,400. I tried to withdraw the funds yesterday, but the folks at sportsbetting.ag said my rollover balance is $4,126. Basically, I can't withdraw any money from my account until I hit that amount. So, they lied about the how the rollover worked. I got a $100+ free play, but now I can't pull out my initial $550 that I tried to withdraw for 3 plus months until I get it up to $4,126. What a joke!
    They got you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jhilg5

First 12