firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Kolzig you don't want to play poker there. The sports book is fine, but that poker room is fishy as hell.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Kolzig you don't want to play poker there. The sports book is fine, but that poker room is fishy as hell.
    i could only imagine. no one plays how else would they make money unless they have prop players and bots

on a side not there is a midnight freeroll tonight, maybe they will put some more freerolls in as well

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are having a $1000 Freeroll this Sunday 30 places paid

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

fishy because you lost money? or fishy because of some other reason?....I've been very successful in the $1/$2 PL Omaha game for the past couple weeks, complete fish on there, esp. late at night and I haven't had any issues?

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    fishy because you lost money? or fishy because of some other reason?....I've been very successful in the $1/$2 PL Omaha game for the past couple weeks, complete fish on there, esp. late at night and I haven't had any issues?
    Nothing to do with losing money... Keep playing and move up in stakes. Then get back with me.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Nothing to do with losing money... Keep playing and move up in stakes. Then get back with me.

no reason to jump stakes when 75% of the money at my current game is "fish" and eurodonk money....and get back to you on what? I wasn't being condescending I was just asking a legitimate question wondering what your issue was? glitchy software, obvious collusion/chip dumping, etc?

firedawg

I'm not going to accuse any book of cheating. All I'm saying is I've played there for years won allot and lost also. I'm just saying I've seen too many things in that room that I cant explain. Anyone who has been there awhile would agree. Gl

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

I'm not going to accuse any book of cheating. All I'm saying is I've played there for years won allot and lost also. I'm just saying I've seen too many things in that room that I cant explain. Anyone who has been there awhile would agree. Gl

that poker room has been open for years. what a bunch of bums they cant even recruit enough guys to get a fkn $4 buy-in at 8pm est

i think like 8 guys are on right now. compare that to betlonline (same situation) and they have like 300

fkn losers

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

they are shitty

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    They are having a $1000 Freeroll this Sunday 30 places paid
    how do I sign up on the poker client..