iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet online via SBR, depositing with faith in SBR

here you go SBR, I love your site and have faith in you but this rating is a joke... I'm depositing my hard earned money and can't wait for the excuses if i get to cash out but i have you and your BO rating, so no worries.

if i do get lucky, expect a payout within 1 week, which is still a joke but seems like a miracle according to BO Standards.

iceminers26

nevermind, bet $2 a hand playing carib poker and got pissed pumped... another sign of a broke book... most will let you win at least a hand or two

don't worry SBR i'll reup just to prove you're a fraud to the fullest

iceminers26

$100 loss in 18 mins betting $2 a hand

round 1 BO

round 2 coming up

will get that payout SBR don't worry and you'll be on the clock not these crooks

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

HedgeHog,
    I gotta hand it to you, 'Iceminers26' is one of the best ghosts I've ever seen.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles View Post
    HedgeHog,
    I gotta hand it to you, 'Iceminers26' is one of the best ghosts I've ever seen.
    you kidding right bud, i'm not a ghost... there is footage of me at the bash a few years back.... i'm just hoping to put SBR to the brink where they downgrade BO and if i have to lose a few bucks in the process... its for the better of the good.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

GL

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post

I got 8k neteller and a 9k cris transfer from bol this week. Each took one day. What timeframes does 1vice offer for these?