virtozo
    virtozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

5dimes strange payout rule

We received your Neteller payout request. However, this one has been rejected; in order to proceed with your withdraw we need to let you know of the following, customers who have not completed the mandatory two-time rollover will be able to cash out net winnings only, OR, you would be charged a 5% administrative fee on the withdrawal amount as well as the corresponding withdrawal fee of $15, this, if you wish to leave your account at zero balance.

so, to get a free payout i have to bet my deposit twince at odds even or more, what a bullshit!!! Never heard of such a rule at european bookies. Just avoid them if you are in EU!

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

That's pretty standard on all european books as well, though most of them require you to rollover the initial deposit only once.

virtozo

yes you have to rollover once in europe but at any odds...at 5Dimes they count net winning only, so if you deposit & bet $100 @ 1.10 you have $10 rollover from 200 needed for free payout. in europe you can withdraw full 110. just costa rica crap as usual, never gonna use them again.

BestPicks
    BestPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 623

The rule is very much reasonale

virtozo

reasonable for US players.if i deposit 1000$ and win 500$ i am forced to place more bets if i want to get my deposit back...ridiculous.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by virtozo View Post
    yes you have to rollover once in europe but at any odds...at 5Dimes they count net winning only, so if you deposit & bet $100 @ 1.10 you have $10 rollover from 200 needed for free payout. in europe you can withdraw full 110. just costa rica crap as usual, never gonna use them again.
    I don't think you understand how 5dimes computes roll-over. Just as most books, 5dimes uses the lessor of the risk/win value. So, if you bet $100 at odds of -110, you will have worked off $91 or $92 of your roll-over. Your net winnings would be $92.

virtozo

something is wrong with your calculation branch. anyway too much trouble, in EU you deposit, bet and if winner you can cash out, no calculation needed.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

5dimes doesn't want hit n runs...people that shop all day, place a single bet on one of their minor markets that are popular with non-US sports players, and cashout. All 5dimes gets from that is fees.