globalwagering
    globalwagering's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

GlobalWagering (merged into one thread)

GLOBALWAGERING.WS IS A NEW SITE YES BUT OUR BACKING HAS BEEN IN THE INDUSTRY FOR 25 YEARS. I have been reading what is being said in the sbr forms and I want to make some thing clear a few of you have misquoted my agents more then once.One of my trainees did say some things incorrect and he no longer works for the company.
    My goal is to have a private members only club for real players that like the action and want to be treated with respect as we wish to be treated. Sbr is a great site to read up on books that are good as well as bad.
    We go the extra mile to protect our players as well as the book. My name is Garett Michaels and those of you that have known me over the years know I go the extra miles for those that I do business with. You can not please ever one but we do our best. We are not an open book we are an invite only but we do take on new players if you have a member that is willing to refer you. The season is about to start so all I have to say is good luck to ever one and go Packers.. Garett Michaels

globalwagering

GLOBALWAGERING.WS IS A NEW SITE YES BUT OUR BACKING HAS BEEN IN THE INDUSTRY FOR 25 YEARS. I have been reading what is being said in the sbr forms and I want to make some thing clear a few of you have misquoted my agents more then once.One of my trainees did say some things incorrect and he no longer works for the company.
    My goal is to have a private members only club for real players that like the action and want to be treated with respect as we wish to be treated. Sbr is a great site to read up on books that are good as well as bad.
    We go the extra mile to protect our players as well as the book. My name is Garett Michaels and those of you that have known me over the years know I go the extra miles for those that I do business with. You can not please ever one but we do our best. We are not an open book we are an invite only but we do take on new players if you have a member that is willing to refer you. The season is about to start so all I have to say is good luck to ever one and go Packers.. Garett Michaels

globalwagering

I wanted to ask you where did you here that we are offering a $200 to try us out with a $500 max win? That is not an offer that we have ever offered to anyone. I would also like to know what agent if any is sending you 2 emails a day? If one of my agents is doing that let me see the emails because that is not some thing I would put up with. We are here to offer you a great deal not to abuse people with harassment.
    Garett Michaels ********* Globalwagering.ws
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 08-06-12 at 03:32 PM. Reason: removed details

globalwagering

We have soccer from every country in the world you can call wagering ***********
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 08-06-12 at 06:18 PM. Reason: removed info

globalwagering

Taxer, What is it that you want information on? please feel free to call ******* Garett Michaels
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 08-06-12 at 06:18 PM. Reason: removed info

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

what the hell is this thread??

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    what the hell is this thread??
    Promotional posts or reposting the same thing in multiple threads are merged into one.

globalwagering

this is strange I answer a couple questions that you guys have for me and they removed them and put them under a strange new thread??? why? any other book they let them answer your questions on the thread and leave them..........................They even removed my numbers..I guess the forms are not free speech .

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

THE OTHER PEOPLE PAY ADVERTISING MONEY TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

WHO ARE YOUR BACKERS LENNY FROM CASCADE

globalwagering

how is Lenny?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

What the hell is this place? Are they even for real or is this some kind of hoax?

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahahhhaa, a GM for a new service stepping up. Fair enough, interested to see how this goes, should be entertaining to say the least.