KenNorton
    KenNorton's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes and ****

About three weeks ago I set up my first account at 5Dimes and had no problem adding money with my (****) DC. After some irrational betting (it's my first time) I find myself in the position of needing to add more money to my account.

When I click on "Transactions" I can no longer access the **** tab. I used the "live chat" option multiple times and always heard different answers. One person manually added the **** option for me but whenever I tried to add my information I got an error message and the next day the **** option was, once again, no longer available.

I've searched around a lot online and seen that 5dimes seems to have periodic issues with its **** processor. Is anybody else having a similar problem over the last few days or is it an issue with my card? I was told that currently they only have one **** processes and it will not work with my card. But I'm not sure if it is something that will be resolved in a few days, months, or never.

Anybody having a similar issue (or no issues) depositing via **** with 5dimes?

KenNorton

The cards name starts with a "V"

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Sometimes, I have issues with depositing with V-i-s-a cards (BkofAma card). BofA usually puts a stop on transactions which seems to be suspicious or fraudulent, i.e you spend $200 or whatever the amount several times in a day for on-line transactions. Not just BofA, other banks also do this too. With 5dimes, since you are a new player and try unsuccessfully to deposit multiple times(could be because of above reason), so it just hides the V-i-s-a tab. Books do this because it's afraid of charge-backs.

KenNorton

Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
    Sometimes, I have issues with depositing with V-i-s-a cards (BkofAma card). BofA usually puts a stop on transactions which seems to be suspicious or fraudulent, i.e you spend $200 or whatever the amount several times in a day for on-line transactions. Not just BofA, other banks also do this too. With 5dimes, since you are a new player and try unsuccessfully to deposit multiple times(could be because of above reason), so it just hides the V-i-s-a tab. Books do this because it's afraid of charge-backs.
    Thanks. I guess I'll just have to do W.U. than.