Absolutelyonfire
    Absolutelyonfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

JustBet B+ Rated Book ?

Have serious issue with SBR rating of B+ book.

Have recently had a nice winning streak, which has resulted in wager limits being cut from $500 limit even though their website states they accept wagers of up to 10K.....really ??

Requested payout last week and was told i would receive in 3/4 business days (today is day 3) so we will see if they're true to their word, and will update in due course.

I would consider JustBet a C- book at best.

jacobw82
    jacobw82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 415

How long did it take to get your check and home long to clear ? I've built up a pretty decent roll with them this month. Thanks man

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by jacobw82 View Post
    How long did it take to get your check and home long to clear ? I've built up a pretty decent roll with them this month. Thanks man
    This thread is more than 3 years old Jacob. Please start a new thread with new questions rather than bumping old ones like this (unless the old thread is very specific and relevant).

In general you should expect the payment to arrive within a week and most banks will just cash them into your account. if a teller tells you it needs to be sent for collection, that can take a month or more, so say no thank you and go find a new bank or try a different branch/teller.

Any more questions about how books process your payment really should go to the book direct. Things change often, people in different states or countries have different issues and SBR has rules asking us not to go into detail about third party financial transactions.