bartekPL
    bartekPL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Williamhill closed my account and hold all ballance!!!

14th May I have opened account with WilliamHill and made 2 deposits of 1000euro each. I have placed a bet on some tennis game (I dont remember players as it was pretty weak game with unknown players). If I remember I placed 1200euro on this game. When later I tried to log and bet again but I counld as my account was closed. So I have contacted them via email to ask about the situation but they have replied only that they are doing some security checks and will inform me when my account will be available for betting again. I have asked in about 10 mails what is happing since 14 may till now and I always get the same anwsers about security checks. I think 70 days is enough to check 1 account and 1 bet on account.

Be carefull with this bookie....

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Hills are fine. They are also good at spotting scammers!!

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Even if he is a scammer, they should define this situation.

darrendice
    Baffled by baseball
    darrendice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I wouldn't trust them. I had a tennis bet void 2 days after then event and they helped themselves to my remaining balance and advised that I would have to pay them back if there had been no balance left. I had spoken via live chat regarding the settlement shortly after the match and it was confirmed as ok. Reason given was that the game apparently started early yet they still allowed bets. I have another bet placed in similar circumstances which I lost I will keep you posted if I get my stake back

naijul
    naijul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by darrendice View Post
    I wouldn't trust them. I had a tennis bet void 2 days after then event and they helped themselves to my remaining balance and advised that I would have to pay them back if there had been no balance left. I had spoken via live chat regarding the settlement shortly after the match and it was confirmed as ok. Reason given was that the game apparently started early yet they still allowed bets. I have another bet placed in similar circumstances which I lost I will keep you posted if I get my stake back
    I've also had problems where they've been very liberal with what they define as a palpable error in relation to bets placed prior to an event taking place and a price being "too" different from those available in the general market. Section 18 of their terms of use seems to cover them for a lot of things.