Samson420
    Addicted....
    Samson420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

W U question

Is there a limit at some business on the amount of $$$ can be recieved? I mean Walmart doesnt do 2500? or do they

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

wal mart i think its 9000.. i have gotten 4000 before there. you can expect a check though for bigger amounts

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I don't think Walmart employees can even count that high
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wtt0315, and SBRMAN23

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by Samson420 View Post
    Is there a limit at some business on the amount of $$$ can be recieved? I mean Walmart doesnt do 2500? or do they

Yeah, call around because one time I went to 4 different W U places because either they were out of money or didn't do amounts that big.

Walmart does that much? First I don't know any walmart that does W U. If you mean M G, I have never gotten more than $800 from there.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this guy Vodka

Samson420
    Addicted....
    Samson420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    I don't think Walmart employees can even count that high
    Priceless!!!!

LordVodka

Has anyone here used M G to withdraw from Heritage? Heritage claims you can take out money everyday but that sounds like BS. Can anyone confirm that you can use M G once a day with Heritage?

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lord... you can take out one ** and one ** per day at heritage...5 days per week....I've withdrawn close to 10k in a week doing that before

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Lord... you can take out one ** and one ** per day at heritage...5 days per week....I've withdrawn close to 10k in a week doing that before
    I can't imagine going 5 days in a row to withdraw from ** or **

I have a hard enough time going in once in a decade and am always expecting the dreaded "sorry sir there seems to be a problem with this transaction" type scenario.

LordVodka

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Thanks, I only ask cause another bookmaker claims that you can withdraw once a day using a certain method but when you try and do it you're not allowed.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    I can't imagine going 5 days in a row to withdraw from ** or **

I have a hard enough time going in once in a decade and am always expecting the dreaded "sorry sir there seems to be a problem with this transaction" type scenario.
    I live within 5 miles of 4 ** and 4 **..... and within 15 miles of probably 10 of each....don't mind going to a few diff places.... and never once can remember having any problem with a withdrawal.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

i sent a transaction to a book yesterday, the p2p company (the one in the title) put a hold on it till this morning. this is after i sent and received maybe 5 or 6 transactions total this month. anybody ever have this happen?

my standard play would be to just cool it and not do any transactions with them, but my figure is high at another book and wanted to take money out. how long should i lay low for?