fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Bodog customers--especially Canadians using Bodog.ca--check in please

I'm thinking of opening an account here, cuz it seems that if you have both SIA (which I now have) and "Bodog" you'll have lots of "sore thumb" square-assed odds to exploit.

I'm basing this on following SBR live-odds quite closely recently (which does a really good up-to-the-minute job for the pinny/sia divergences i've been focusing on). I started noticing out of the corner of my eye that there seems to almost always be at least one case per page where there's a super-juicy Bodog "wack-a-mole" line i'd love to hit.

Here's the issue...the odds available to me at SIA line up exactly with what they're obviosly transmitting to the SBR live-odds hub. But i've heard that Bodog deals lines from more than one deck.

So here's the question/topic for discussion to all you guys who've been actually using (no heresay, please) Bodog/Bovada, and/or especially Bodog.ca

*how do the lines you get at your Bodog-brand book differ from those you'll see [usually-listed simply as "Bodog"] on SBR-live-odds (or any other odds-comparison site you might use)...

ultimately, I'll need to see three book's lines simultaneously=pinny, SIA, and Bodog...but i need to find out now just how close is the relationship between the Bodog lines listed on the comparison site with what's actually available to me (i want to know now, rather than find out the hard way later after i'm locked into a rollover-requirement...that i accepted on the basis of the assumption that the odds I see on the comparison site are in-fact availble)

I'm happy to send points out in return for useful contributions.
    Last edited by fitguy67; 07-29-12 at 03:21 AM.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

bump

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

fitguy, bodog deals dual lines. If for example you like medium sized money line favorites sbrodds will show -210 but you will be getting -215/-220. If it's long enough before the game starts you may get the odds quoted at sbr, but the closer you get to game time you can be pretty sure you won't be getting those odds if they've profiled you. Even if this is the case there are times when their odds are still the best, just not as good as what is posted.

If however you bet a good mix of all types of bets I don't think you would have a problem with this.

It seems to be such a pain depositing and withdrawing from this book nowadays though I'm thinking of not even reloading with them for football season.