Iceman@313
    Iceman@313's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Sportsbetting.ag is a joke

I have been waiting over 2 months now for checks i only recieved 1 out of 14 and was just told today i gotta be patient nd wait 5 to 7 more weeks. I filled a complaint with Lou nd didnt help i think they must of got butt hurt and said lets make this guy wait even longer. Anyone having this problem.

Acarson79
    Acarson79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman@313 View Post
    I have been waiting over 2 months now for checks i only recieved 1 out of 14 and was just told today i gotta be patient nd wait 5 to 7 more weeks. I filled a complaint with Lou nd didnt help i think they must of got butt hurt and said lets make this guy wait even longer. Anyone having this problem.
    Same exact problem. I can count at least 10 plus others on this forum alone. No one is helping us either it seems. What kind of business is this? Football around the corner and they don't pay anyone ? Do they realize the long term profits they will lose by not paying us accordingly...

BestPicks
    BestPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 623

Same here! I am waiting for 5 checks for more than 10 weeks, not to mention these were switched from another withdrawal methods. I have waited over 4 months for these withdrawals. WHERE IS SBR UPDATE ON THE ISSUE??

Acarson79

Quote Originally Posted by BestPicks View Post
    Same here! I am waiting for 5 checks for more than 10 weeks, not to mention these were switched from another withdrawal methods. I have waited over 4 months for these withdrawals. WHERE IS SBR UPDATE ON THE ISSUE??
    4 months!!!! Wow. We're never getting paid. This is absured. I filed a formal complaint today. Let's see I'd I actually get somewhere with it for once....because we're all getting played hard.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

I am at least 4 months now too. I loose track. But don't worry, betonline has it under control

Iceman@313

Yea i think they just sent me one check just to make me feel better and stop callin. Its a joke bro i got emails from there customer service manager and he is like we have u in system should take between 20 nd 60 business days. Now i gotta freakin wait 5 to 7 more weeks after i been waiting 2 months. Lou didnt help me out no point in complaints i had to keep emailing him and kept getting he basically waiting for update so that file complaints a joke bro on here.

Yoshko
    Yoshko's Avatar Become A Pro!

I need help contacting the CEO of Betonline. Anyone here has his or her phone number or email address?

Thanks in advance.

dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshko View Post
    I need help contacting the CEO of Betonline. Anyone here has his or her phone number or email address?

Thanks in advance.
    Is Betonline going to take over all the Sportsbetting.ag accounts?

Yoshko

Sportsbetting.ag was acquired by Betonline in June 2012 and majority of the shares belongs to Betonline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxD-8zvotzY.

Betonline is the one responsible paying players from Sportsbetting.ag customers.

dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope they step up and settle these player withdraw requests soon

DoubleA
    DoubleA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Called the sportsbetting.ag customer service line today and was told that I'd receive my payout in the 3rd week of August. I'm happy to at least receive a date from them instead of the same "we'll contact you when our processers updated". My withdraw was made on May 25 and processed May 29.

Acarson79

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleA View Post
    Called the sportsbetting.ag customer service line today and was told that I'd receive my payout in the 3rd week of August. I'm happy to at least receive a date from them instead of the same "we'll contact you when our processers updated". My withdraw was made on May 25 and processed May 29.
    Come 3rd week of August they will delay it 6 more weeks....wanna bet?

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleA View Post
    Mine was processed on May 21st and I was guaranteed I would get my check 2nd week of August. I laughed when the word guarantee was mentioned.

BestPicks

Can anyone one please tell me how to contact sportsbetting.ag? I can't even find the live chat link from their website, anyone have their phone number?

mideb01
    mideb01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Go to help and scroll to the bottom of the page! You didnt think they would make it easy to find did you?

rocky16

Calendar day 68, business day 50. No check. What a great book sportsbetting.ag is. Keep up the good work guys.

Hap
    Hap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1628

Thanks to this thread, now I understand why SB.ag has a policy to NOT allow B2B withdrawals unless you have already made 2 other "somethings". I say "somethings" because I got an email saying my transfer was denied because I had not made 2 withdrawals, but then I read the rules, which state "2 Deposits thru any other methods are required prior been eligible for this option". So I have no idea which they want, and they may not either. I replied to their email that I had made plenty of withdrawals over the years; I got the immediate automated response they they would respond in no more than 24 hours, but I got no further response.

So I requested a "good old fashioned check", taking the option to pay $50 for 7 day courier delivery. I will post if and when I get it, but I have low expectations now.

I am really sorry that SB.ag sold out. I had been with them for 7 years, with excellent service and never a payment problem.
    Last edited by Hap; 07-28-12 at 05:11 PM.

BestPicks

Just live chat, and they just refused to give any time frame for the withdrawals I have waited for more than 4 months. This is really getting scary...

sbfk
    sbfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

funny how SBRforums personnel wrote up a big "press release" touting the switch to betonline... then after a month and we havent got any payouts they cant even reply to one of these threads.. look through every sportsbetting.ag thread... no more sbrforum reps posting..they just ignore them

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by sbfk View Post
    funny how SBRforums personnel wrote up a big "press release" touting the switch to betonline... then after a month and we havent got any payouts they cant even reply to one of these threads.. look through every sportsbetting.ag thread... no more sbrforum reps posting..they just ignore them
    Its amazing to me that anyone would play at that book. Easily an F book. I'm on calendar day 70 now. No check. No answers either. They're glad to help me with a deposit though.

Hap
    Hap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1628

So it seems this thread says that Betonline bought SB.ag, and is not paying requested payouts. Obviously, the new owner does not plan to have a long-term business, and those of us who have balances there are SOL.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by Hap View Post
    So it seems this thread says that Betonline bought SB.ag, and is not paying requested payouts. Obviously, the new owner does not plan to have a long-term business, and those of us who have balances there are SOL.
    If I were you I would withdraw everything you have from that crappy site and pray your money shows up.

Yoshko

You want to get paid! become a member of http://www.osga.com/. The will make a call to the Senior managements on behalf of you. It is not free. You have to pay them yearly.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshko View Post
    You want to get paid! become a member of http://www.osga.com/. The will make a call to the Senior managements on behalf of you. It is not free. You have to pay them yearly.
    they do same thing here for free

doesnt mean ur getting paid any quicker

mideb01

Made a withdrawl request " PRE TAKEOVER" June 5th, was told all the BS and promised first week of Sept! Against all good sense made a deposit July 19 and won a parlay that night! Attempted to make the first "POST TAKEOVER" withdrawl the following day! Was told you must wait 7 days from the last deposit!!!! In essence if you want to play you have to use your winnings for a full week before you can request a payout! Guess they are hoping you lose it all in a week! Waited 7 days and requested my withdrawl, guess what, you guessed it! Withdrawl cancelled! They want UPDATED DOCS!!! In addition you must pay a fee for withdrawls unless you withdraw between 9am and 1pm on FRIDAYS!!! If anyone has any money they're planning on withdrawing you might as well just send new docs now!! ( And do it on Friday LOL)

rocky16

Guys. Here is a chat I just had with "Trevor Sellers."

Hi! Welcome to SportsBetting! You are now chatting with 'Trevor Sellers'
    Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK58302321

Trevor Sellers: Thank you for contacting Live Chat Service. How may I assist you today?
    Trevor Sellers: Hi Jim,
    Jim Jacobs: just looking for any updates regarding my payout
    Trevor Sellers: Could you please provide me with your username and password?
    Jim Jacobs: xxxxxxxx

Jim Jacobs: xxxxxxxx

Trevor Sellers: It is under a 4 week timeframe, you should be receiving it by September.
    Jim Jacobs: hmm, i was told 10-60 business days was the timeframe. if the payout comes in spetember that would be 85 business days
    Trevor Sellers: Right.
    Jim Jacobs: so now the payout is 85 business days?

Jim Jacobs: 85 business days?
    Trevor Sellers: Well your payout is under that timeframe, it has already been processed.
    Trevor Sellers: It is a whole group of customers being handled at the same time.
    Jim Jacobs: my payout was processed may 21st, but you're telling me it wont come until september that would be 85 business days
    Jim Jacobs: so 10-60 business days was a lie right
    Trevor Sellers: It was the timeframe back then, now it is more accurate.
    Jim Jacobs: so i was lied to when i was told 60 business days was the max i would have to wait. im on 50 business days now, and september is 5 weeks away

Trevor Sellers: The timeframe is more accurate now.
    Jim Jacobs: what happens when september comes and you tell me i have to wait until october?
    Trevor Sellers: Well the time I told you is what it is.
    Jim Jacobs: how is it more accurate? explain that to me. i was told 60 business days now im being told september. its more accurate based on what information?
    Trevor Sellers: You need to wait for the check of 2500 USD to arrive.
    Jim Jacobs: no shit
    Trevor Sellers: We held that information as start now it is down to 4 weeks.
    Jim Jacobs: ive been waiting over 2 months
    Trevor Sellers: As the process continues please stand by.
    Jim Jacobs: i am tweeting out and letting everyone know to never play at your book. you guys are thieves
    Trevor Sellers: This is a process customers were aware of before hand.
    Jim Jacobs: no its wasnt. i was told 10-60 business days. 60 being the max. now you're telling me its going to be 4 weeks past 60 days, so 80 business days. i was never told 80 business days, so you are lying when you say customers were aware of this
    Trevor Sellers: You are just discussing Jim, the fact is that by September you will receive it.
    Trevor Sellers: Is there anything else I can assist you with at this time?
    Jim Jacobs: how can you tell me i will receive it by september when i was told before i would get it by 2nd week of august? I dont understand. what information are you basing september off of?

Trevor Sellers: On a list for our customers, some got the check already, others are still waiting.
    Jim Jacobs: and I am the one waiting. I got an email from Lars Armstrong on July 9th stating I would receive my check in 4 or 5 weeks. So obviously you guys are either lying to me or are just giving me the run around
    Trevor Sellers: We understand but this process is almost done.
    Trevor Sellers: We recognize your time, and apologize for the delay.

rocky16

2 mins after this chat I get an email from sportsbetting.ag about the NFL season approaching and all the wonderful deposit bonuses they offer. This has to be a joke right?

mideb01

They cant possibly think that after all this bullshit ANY of the sportsbetting customers will ever play there again when there are many better books out there!!! Fees on CC deposits, no free withdrawl per month ( has to be made on fri 9 am to 1pm what a joke) Im done, just biting my tongue till i get the 2 checks im waiting for!! Just wish the US would legalize gaming online already, tax it, regulate it and put these idiots out of business!!!

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by mideb01 View Post
    They cant possibly think that after all this bullshit ANY of the sportsbetting customers will ever play there again when there are many better books out there!!! Fees on CC deposits, no free withdrawl per month ( has to be made on fri 9 am to 1pm what a joke) Im done, just biting my tongue till i get the 2 checks im waiting for!! Just wish the US would legalize gaming online already, tax it, regulate it and put these idiots out of business!!!
    I played on sportsbetting for 6 years or so. They will never see another dime from me ever again after this fiasco. I started using a cash site recently. I just hope I get my money from these crooks but now I'm starting to get nervous that I will never see anything from them.

No help from anyone on the matter. Just people burying their heads in the sand and ignoring the issue.

mideb01

My feeling is we'll get paid, and probably see a check show up just before sept 1st! They didnt take over the book to screw everybody over, but making us wait so long was not the best way to introduce themselves! If they were smart they would have found a way to pay everybody owed money ASAP and would have been heroes!! Now they're shit heads!

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by mideb01 View Post
    My feeling is we'll get paid, and probably see a check show up just before sept 1st! They didnt take over the book to screw everybody over, but making us wait so long was not the best way to introduce themselves! If they were smart they would have found a way to pay everybody owed money ASAP and would have been heroes!! Now they're shit heads!
    That basically sums it up. They are shit heads.

Harmy G
    cool story bro
    Harmy G's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2262

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Trevor Sellers: You need to wait for the check of 2500 USD to arrive.
    Jim Jacobs: no shit

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Jim Jacobs: ive been waiting over 2 months
    Trevor Sellers: As the process continues please stand by.

Iceman@313

I was told i will recieve 10 of my checks all together in envelope by aug 18th nd the remaining 3 by first week of sept. Hmmm made first cashout on may 22 nd only recieved 1 check so far. If their smart they will pay everyone by football season cuz thats bad for business if they dont

rocky16

I was told i will recieve 10 of my checks all together in envelope by aug 18th nd the remaining 3 by first week of sept. Hmmm made first cashout on may 22 nd only recieved 1 check so far. If their smart they will pay everyone by football season cuz thats bad for business if they dont
    When did you request the 10 checks that are coming on the 18th?

BestPicks

guess you are lucky. switched to checks in mid May after 2 months of wire waiting, they still refused to give me any timeframe for almost 5 months from initial requests. what a joke!!!

1234 ... Last