jancura123
    jancura123's Avatar Become A Pro!

question about 12bet

Hello,
    I registered my account on 12bet more then one year later and I got bonus 225€. However after 30 days (what was then in T&C) I didnt meet T&C. During that month I lost about 200€. I thougt that they take me my bonus because I didnt meet T&C, but nothing happend so I continued with betting on 12bet. Now after the year I have on my account more then 6000 € and I read on your side that they make problem with withdrawal when I didnt meet T&C. Can you please help me what should I do? If I should make a withdrawal or write them email or what?

ashleyg101
    Go, Fight, Win !
    ashleyg101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I guess you still need to send an email to 12bet so that you can settle things with them.
    You must reach out your concern to them, you are dealing with them, go with that.

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

sounds like bad advice. after this time they've likely forgotten about it (at least, that's what you should hope for). contacting them pro-actively alerting them of a way they could potentially screw you is the worst thing you can do.

ashleyg101
    Go, Fight, Win !
    ashleyg101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Oh, I see, sorry for that, well, it's really better to have lots of advice than to have only one..