taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Books that use Debt collection agencies

Ok so we all know that this industry is filled with low life ********** artists , stiffs etc etc.

Has anyone ever heard of any book using a debt collection agency to go after stiffs?

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahahaha, never would of thought of that. Maybe Vinny´s collection services...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: taxer

taxer

haha cmon now alot of these books have some old school guys behind it , you would think they would deal with big time stiffs

PLA
    PLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

Any players use dept collection agencies? If you do, please recommend one to Cory

touchback

Touchy subject... and depends... but your right about some services got old school guys around. Your gettn into credit side though which aint the same as post up, right. Foged boud ed, use tawkn over dare or over ear not possible go to far out on the arm with CC... it is the credit side that has these issues.

taxer

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    Touchy subject... and depends... but your right about some services got old school guys around. Your gettn into credit side though which aint the same as post up, right. Foged boud ed, use tawkn over dare or over ear not possible go to far out on the arm with CC... it is the credit side that has these issues.

i see your point but what happenes when a guy chargesback THOUSANDSSS in deposits ?

touchback

Blacklisted... service cant contest a **********. The end... thats why so many restrictions on CC deposits. Low deposit amounts, set monthly max amounts and limited withdrawal amounts over time limits... Alot of books just wont take them at all. Also, bonus is less or not available on a CC deposit and if you have ever charged back ever... you are added to the CC blacklist that either the processor or most books have. It will also come up that a CC is being used for gambling which is bad for the stiff... can lead to the loss of the CC account or being held to higher scrutiny on further transactions. Bad anyway you look at it...

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

I don't think it goes to collections but i know that books put u in some system where other books check and u wont be able to play because your on the list, if im not mistaken most of the big books use the system.

touchback

Worst situation for a book is a guy who used a CC over 6 months and does a **********... they can get them all refunded and service is sh*t out of luck. You can ********** up to 6 months after primary transaction, all of them. Thats why alot of services just wont take them anymore and repeated chargebacks from customers will lose the CC processor for the book.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 431

Don't laugh, but CRIS did this exact thing on me 3 or 4 years ago. Used a CA/Atty in cleveland, Ohio to pursue their chargebacks, bounced checks and other "red" files.

Wont go into specifics of mine, as it was none of those, but it was funny as I was familiar with the firm they used at the time, who claimed no knowledge it was gambling debts they had taken on.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 431

Quote Originally Posted by taxer View Post
    i see your point but what happenes when a guy chargesback THOUSANDSSS in deposits ?
    Thousands...guess you can hire a street collector for a g. If its not 10-25k+, and the Guy has no liquid cash, book is just SOL. Its a cost of doing business..that's why they are paid a vigorish.