Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any hope for ewallets in the uninted states?

I'm sure anyone that used neteller way back when loved it, I even had a great experience with Use-my-wallet. Are thieir even any available currently? i know bovada had one called ******* and upon checking out the terms of that it was lame as hell.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 07-23-12 at 04:06 PM. Reason: removed processor name

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

never , there have been several wallets that have ran away in the past 2 years with player funds there is no regulation for these e wallets they could just close up and take your cash overnight leaving the players out to dry

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

no

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no

1000000%

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by taxer View Post
    never , there have been several wallets that have ran away in the past 2 years with player funds there is no regulation for these e wallets they could just close up and take your cash overnight leaving the players out to dry
    True, but that's not the reason there aren't any. There weren't any regulations 6 years ago when Neteller, *******, etc were thriving.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

I wish something would happen here in the states. I think they are trying real hard to get that bitcoin to work and it seems like it could but i dont trust it yet until some good books use it.