Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

I just received an infraction!!!

So Lou gave me an infraction for asking for an invite to a book. How thats deemed as advertisement i don't know but its not like i go out of my way to make a spectacle i just want to play at a book thats invite only, isn't this SBR where players help players out? If it was an issue im sorry Lou as i meant no harm.
    I don't mind an infraction as it was my fault for starting that thread, what i do mind is he sent me a pm saying that my pm privileges was taken away from my last infraction a few months ago. To be honest i never even knew that i was not able to pm people until now. This is what i don't get i was accused of something that had nothing to do with me and proved this also, so why would i be penalized for something to this day for something that had nothing to do with me?

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

I got an infraction from some one named sam8ball or something like that for an inappropriate avatar....I don't even know how to put these things on the screen LOL

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

I've found zero info in FAQ about infractions.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

The samething happened to me late last year. Taking an educated guess, it was because the other guy and you may have PM'd info pertaining to the invite, which would also bring a referral bonus to his account.

Just serve the time w/o PM's.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

LOL, infractions are meaningless. You got a virtual slap on the wrist from another adult on an internet forum. It's meaningless, and it surely didn't warrant you making a thread about it. BFD, some people like to think they wield some power in this world, when in reality...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TMoney33

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too bad
    Legions typical pm: Hey newbie X, i can recommend shit book xxx.
    They always pay me fast, anyways if you want to give it a try here is my account number.
    Just enter it in the field that says "referred by", Thanks!

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16961

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog;15436772[B
    ]LOL, infractions are meaningless[/B]. You got a virtual slap on the wrist from another adult on an internet forum. It's meaningless, and it surely didn't warrant you making a thread about it. BFD, some people like to think they wield some power in this world, when in reality...
    Not exactly. 3 infractions w/i a given time period will earn you a temporary ban. I should know.

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey PrinceCharles tows the line now, boys.
    I'm gunning for 'Perfect Poster', then gonna make a run at becoming jj's assistant.

I'm a remade man. A company man. Boys, I'm an SBR man!

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Not exactly. 3 infractions w/i a given time period will earn you a temporary ban. I should know.
    LOL - so we get some kind of timeout? Like we have to go to our room and sit in a corner? You can't be serious. That's some seriously childish behavior.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16961

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    LOL - so we get some kind of timeout? Like we have to go to our room and sit in a corner? You can't be serious. That's some seriously childish behavior.
    Yes seriously. Get on the wrong side of an asshole Mod who shall remain nameless ( we'll refer to him as J7 for lack of a better term) and he'll be looking to give you an infraction at every opportunity. Doesn't take long to get 3 and "earn" a week's vacation.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4675

oh no...a week's vacation...who give a fuk anyways?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Yes seriously. Get on the wrong side of an asshole Mod who shall remain nameless ( we'll refer to him as J7 for lack of a better term) and he'll be looking to give you an infraction at every opportunity. Doesn't take long to get 3 and "earn" a week's vacation.
    I actually think J7 is the best.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah , they mean nothing.

Legions36

Well i dont care about the infraction, what i care about is that Lou took my PM's away from me a few months ago and i din't even realize it until he pmed me for something that had no issue to me at all, then he brought it up on this infraction saying i did it again from the last time.
    All i know is thats probably why i haven't heard from some people and i never new about it.
    If he took away my PM's for asking for an invite then thats cool but if not then i want my damn PM's back.
    Also why do these haters come in to my thread? seems there so jealous of me trying to make $ when they know they have no way or knowledge to figure out how to do this.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    I've found zero info in FAQ about infractions.
    Likewise.

I've also asked a few times in threads for info about them, but never get a response from a mod.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Infractions look and feel like some kind of parking ticket but are really just a messaging thingy that helps manage the forum. I think guys get offended by em because they are impersonal. In most cases they are nothing more than a type of PM we use since one mod doesnt follow a PM discussion of another mod and poster. They'll be there if we need to look back on why someone got auto-banned. They even expire unless you rack up about 3 in a month. You can always write in for more info but mods are pretty good about explaining the rules the first time.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Infractions look and feel like some kind of parking ticket but are really just a messaging thingy that helps manage the forum. I think guys get offended by em because they are impersonal. In most cases they are nothing more than a type of PM we use since one mod doesnt follow a PM discussion of another mod and poster. They'll be there if we need to look back on why someone got auto-banned. They even expire unless you rack up about 3 in a month. You can always write in for more info but mods are pretty good about explaining the rules the first time.
    My PM's are taken away from me for something that had nothing to do with me a few months ago, after i was accused of something which i will not get into details but later they realized it had nothing to do with me. I didn't start this thread for an infraction that probably was my fault. So if u could get 1 of these mods to get me back my PM's i would appreciate it. TY

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

I cant send pm's either....no idea why

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

When do infractions expire