Dawgs85
    Dawgs85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Bookmaker.eu Slow Pay

Has anyone else had any issues with slow payments from bookmaker recently? I requested a low 4 figure withdrawal last Saturday, and the money still has not been removed from my bookmaker account.

I've used bookmaker for many years, and have never had problems getting paid, usually in 2-3 days (from the withdrawal request) even though they quote 7-15 business days ONCE THE MONEY HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT (which hasn't even happened in this case).

I've checked in with them the last couple of days and their response is "please be patient".

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Dawgs,

Welcome to SBR. Have you asked for a manager? You can write SBR if you'd like.

Dawgs85

I just talked to a manager there, and they said they are working on my request as we speak. I was more or less curious if anyone else was seeing this type of turnaround with withdrawals.

I don't think I need to write SBR yet, but if for some reason I'm still in the same situation next week, I may change my mind.

Thanks!

Mybologne
    YUMMY!!!
    Mybologne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

sorry to hear that Dawgs, I have used BM for years and eveytime I request a payout 3k by check, my last payout was last week. it took from request to my hands no more then 4 business days, but I do find that the 65 processing fee is rather high. it use to be free for diamond members but I guess too many of us were cashing out. hope you get your money soon, GL

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1024

I got a low four figure payout this week...requested Friday...money removed Monday...check arrived (to U.S.) Wednesday.

Let us know how your situation is resolved.

Dawgs85

I decided to contact SBR this morning. The more I thought about it something just didn't seem right. About 2 hours after contacting SBR I got an email from Bookmaker saying my withdrawal was processed successfully. The funds haven't hit my account yet, but I'll let everyone know when they do.

Pretty impressive turnaround by SBR if this does work out. I fully expected not to hear anything until Monday, as I know BM doesn't usually process withdrawals on the weekend.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

I generally get paid in under 24 hours to the free method. The last request a manager claimed there will be some delays it could take up to 15 business days, however it was there the very next morning (about 16 hours from request) despite that message. I have read a few places there's been some funding delays involving that method recently but all appears well other than some short delays not experienced by all. Both BM and that company behind the method have responded to support queries quickly numerous times in the past few weeks.

Mybologne
    YUMMY!!!

any status of your payout?

Dawgs85

The money was taken out of my account on Saturday. Based on the method I choose for the withdrawal, I'm guessing I won't see it until Tuesday. I'll check back in then.

Mybologne
    YUMMY!!!

if you request via check, depends on the amount, they ship it fedex next day

Dawgs85

Got paid today, so all in all it was 7 business days. I wonder how long it would have taken had I not contacted SBR. Definitely makes me think twice about where I'll be putting my money for football season.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10112

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgs85 View Post
    Got paid today, so all in all it was 7 business days. I wonder how long it would have taken had I not contacted SBR. Definitely makes me think twice about where I'll be putting my money for football season.
    So it was 7 business days when they quote 7-15 business days. I'm guessing if you hadn't contected SBR it would have been 7-15 business days, but that's just me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tunes

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

It's 7 days dude relax. They always pay. Go take your chance with someone else and see how much that works for you. Yeah their withdrawal fees are high but there's a reason that no one ever makes a thread On here regarding bookmaker not paying Because they always pay man

Dawgs85

They quote 7-15 business days after the money is taken out of your account. 5 business days after I made a withdrawal request, the money still hadn't been taken out of my account. Once I contacted SBR, the money was removed from my account within 2 hours.

If I hadn't contacted SBR, I'm guessing the money would still be sitting in my account, but that's just me.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

They always pay within 7-15 days period no matter when the money is taken. Honestly it's sad you made a thread about this. You should switch books so that you can see that you shouldnt be complaining when you have problems withdrawing elsewhere

Mybologne
    YUMMY!!!

glad to see you got paid!!!

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Still waiting for my check that they processed last Monday