JuicerJ
    JuicerJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

BETISLANDS is amazing

I had a problem and JOn the gm was able to solve the issue in matter of minutes, JON is #1.. Maybe jon for president
    Last edited by JuicerJ; 07-18-12 at 04:50 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

Betislands
    Betislands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Juicer,

I hope all is well can you please PM me your account number so I may help you out? I am sorry I am not always on the CS floor but as the General Manager of the company I always do my best to get back to everyone which I think I do , on occasion I may miss an email but it is not done deliberately.

I am proud to consider our CS staff one of the best out there , if you had any issues I apologize but must posters that have played with us can confirm that.

Cheers,

Jon
    Last edited by Betislands; 07-18-12 at 04:26 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson, and TheAntFather

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

He hasnt answered my MSG from like a month now I just gave up and moved on even thou I liked there shop

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

He runs one of the best shops around he is one of the owners and GM and u fuks expect him to jump at every demand

Betislands

Like I said guys , I do my best to get back to everyone I would say 99% of the times I do in the past few months we moved into a new facility , changed softwares, took on some DDOS attacks and during all that time our payouts were always lightning fast and our CS was on the ball.

It bothers me when I see complaints against Betislands but none of them are about not getting paid , or getting good service most of the time its people trying to get their way and because they didnt they decide to use a forum to insult a book. Now I am not saying this is always the case but sadly most of the times it is.

Of course once in a while a book will skip a beat or on a rush day we will not stay that extra minute on the phone with our clients , but we dont skip a beat with payouts never have and never will so the term " Garbage " is rather absurd.

JuicerJ

Pretty funny how he's always MIA but as soon as something negative is said on SBR he responds in minutes.. So taxer don't tell me he doesn't screen emails,calls and everything else. That is if you don't want to be called a liar.

Betislands

Hi Juicer,

Can you please provide me your account number please? Via PM would be good enough I still have not received anything. If you do not provide me your account I cannot help you.

Cheers,

Jon

JuicerJ

Obviously I can't pm you because I don't have enough posts, so IDK why you keep asking me too knowing I can't... Is this one of you dirty tactics also?

Betislands

Feel free to jump on chat I will be around , just ask for me.

Far from dirty I am trying to help.

Cheers,

Jon

Jbaby97
    Jbaby97's Avatar Become A Pro!

Juicer get a Life!!!! he's clearly trying to help you here.

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

Bet Islands is one of the best out there for US players, period. Juicer, work with Jon and you'll get squared away.

JuicerJ

Guys guys before anyone bad mouths me or betislands anymore, just know JON is the classier GM I've ever met in book, we talked and he's so nice and got everything squared off. So I'd like to rephrase Betislands is not garbage but more like precious metal. This is one book you need to play with

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

LOL, if you think betislands is garbage you haven't given them a chance.. Public book, same day payouts, great customer service.

Try calling out Betonline etc in a thread and see if anyone comes running to solve your problems at the drop of a hat.

JuicerJ

Darkahat I said I take it back, betislands is everything you listed and more JON got everything solved in matter of minutes, he maybe the best in the BIZ, who am I kidding.. I now think he is

JuicerJ

Darkahat I said I take it back, betislands is everything you listed and more JON got everything solved in matter of minutes, he maybe the best in the BIZ, who am I kidding.. I now think he is

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

This is a funny thread. But Betislands is such a good book i couldn't believe what i first read in the title.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by JuicerJ View Post
    Obviously I can't pm you because I don't have enough posts, so IDK why you keep asking me too knowing I can't... Is this one of you dirty tactics also?
    Maybe if you made this thread under a non ghost name you would be able to.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16961

Quote Originally Posted by JuicerJ View Post
    Guys guys before anyone bad mouths me or betislands anymore, just know JON is the classier GM I've ever met in book, we talked and he's so nice and got everything squared off. So I'd like to rephrase Betislands is not garbage but more like precious metal. This is one book you need to play with
    Are you any relation to Beantown Jim?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

"juicer" glad you got things worked out. I've spoken out prematurely once or twice when I should have waited. Jon still treats me like a VIP. That says a lot.

They really do run a one of a kind book that caters to mostly everyones requests.

BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

one of the best CS staff out there, great book

Hawkeye2011
    Hawkeye2011's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetIslands is fantastic....maybe you had one bad experience but overall they are the best there is IMO

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

LMFAO went from garbage to the best book ever rather quickly! Some posters have to take a chill pill and let the book do its job by trying to correct an issue without flying off the handle. I am glad it worked out for you as BI is one of the better shops for U.S. players!