EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

Betting Pinnacle from USA using relative's Address

I live in the US but my brother just took residence in Asia for the next 24 months and I was curious if anyone has any insight on if I would be able to use an account set up by him from my computer here in The States.

I'm guessing that pinny would not allow wagers to be placed from a US IP, even with that European residence and a person living and working there claiming that it's their account?

I guess a solution would be to connect to a computer via VPN and bet from that, but I'm not sure it would be worth the hassle.

Has anyone had any experience in this type of situation? Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Your bet might get placed. Then the account would be closed, and your wager might get voided.

brankica023
    brankica023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4675

I have used VPN for betting and never have any problems with discovering my IP and my account so give it a try.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

This is NOT acceptable behavior according to pinnacles rules.

With that being said you can setup a VPN on his computer that he is signing up with and just log into there and make your positions.

Be Smart.

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Also, the absolute safest way is to get your brother on the phone and have him point his webcam at his screen while you watch.

He can place all the bets directly from his computer while you "audit" to make sure there are no mistakes. It's a hassle, but pay him a fee to do this consistently for you (provided you bet large amounts) and both of you get something good.

username474
    username474's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Getting VPN or loging on to your brothers computer remotely is the easy part with . Depositing , withdrawing and getting a utility bill in your name are the more challenging parts. That is what you should be working on resolving. It is not rocket science just requires some effort. I am sure it would really easy if your Bro took care of it from A to Z though.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes. it works.

ProfitBettingSov
    ProfitBettingSov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Should work. Just be aware that all the funds will be transferred to your brother's account and then he will have to use an international wire to send them to you, which will cost extra.