David92
    David92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Sportsbetting.ag

Hello guys, I hope that i'm posting in the right part of the website, I just like to give a feedback about sportbetting.ag.

I deposed using moneybooker some times ago, and I completed the bonus rollover requirement about a week ago ( something like 2k -3k). I asked for a moneybooker withdrawal and they are telling me that they can't do that because since they uptdated their system they lost any track of their long term loyal costumers. And because of that, If I want to get my money back ($452) I have only two option:
    - Send more money using moneybooker
    - Accepte to pay $16 to cover ** fee..

I think this is inacceptable ! Here a copy pasta from there loosy chat assistant:

David: Hello, i'm a long term costumers who previously made a deposit using moneybooker, now i'd like to get my money back in my moneybooker account, I red that this is perfectly ok with you T&C, can you give my my money or explain the reason you can't give it to me ?
    Monty Barnes: Hi, unfortunately you made your deposit before we made a huge system migration and our new processor has no record of you depositing that way, the moneybooker option is not going to appear for cash outs at this time until you make a new deposit that way. However if you want to make a payout request you can use ** or **********, and request a discount on a Friday

Monty Barnes: That will bring your total fees for ** to only 16.00 on 450.00 payout and ********** to 10.00 on a 450.00 payout.
    I think this is a scam they can't charge players for every system upgrade they'll do. Now i'm not asking for help, i'm just here to make a statement to expose how they treat their long time costumer.

Thank you for reading.

David

Update: Now they are asking me to deposit again and to do a 1x rollover before I can withdraw. This bookmaker don't know what costumers service is !
    Last edited by David92; 07-12-12 at 08:19 AM. Reason: update

David92

Update, see how they respect their costumers

David: how do you reacte if your bank tells you that ATM aren't offered anymore
    David: and that if you want your cash
    David: you have to go with **
    David: take your car
    David: drive
    David: park
    David: wait the line
    Johnny Green: I answered that they obviously will have another offer
    David: drive back
    David: do I have any ?
    David: do i have any ?
    Johnny Green: Yes, **
    Johnny Green: Is not that we are just making things up
    David: look ** is what I try to avoid
    David: just like the bank exemple
    David: did you follow that ?
    Johnny Green: Something I would have done is read all the terms and conditions before joining any site

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some people are not even getting there money till Sept. 1st from those guys.. read the other threads

David92

David: Admit that you force everyone who used MB as a deposit option and have less that $500 in there account to spend between $10 and $16 because if they don't you keep their balance as hostage
    David: admit or disagree
    Johnny Green: I will need to finish this chat

Thanks for your answer Marcojuiceman

Update:
    David: someone is the thread said that some of your costumers wont be paid until the sept 1st
    David: is this true ?
    David: won't it hapen to me even I accept to get riped by $16 ?
    Johnny Green: Those are the one who requested before the change
    Johnny Green: Their payout are based on the previous time frame
    David: wow congrat's you're the shitiest bookmaker ever
    Last edited by David92; 07-12-12 at 01:06 PM. Reason: update

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

I'd recommend leaving this industry if you don't like how you are being treated. It's not for you.

David92

Are you somekind of superstar comic ? Because you sir are super funny ! Are you telling me that bet industry is reserved to people who agree to be treated like shit ? Are you ? I see "SBR PRO" under your avatar picture, does that mean that you profetionaly agree to be treated like shit ? Let me tell you this mister, real pro work to have a better treatment in their everyday life but you are just a sheep now go cry to a mod

Harmy G
    cool story bro
    Harmy G's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2262

Dude, just request a check on a friday.

David92

Thx Harmy G but i'm afraid that my bank might take a big part of the check if I do that + It's maybe weird but I rather like eletronic money than paper (fiduciare?) money.

Marty
    Marty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Honestly, I think the least of your worries is a small transaction fee. There is a long line forming of people that are owed, myself included. I have to admit, I didn't really understand the whole ATM example when I first read it, but if you are trying to confuse the sh$t out of them, well done. That's all they do to me when I try to contact them.

Also, for what it's worth, you'll never get any company to change their policies by berating the customer service rep. To try and work off your analogy, it is the equivelant of reaming out a bank teller because the company charged you an atm fee. May make you feel better but at the end of the day, the teller, much like your average chat rep, is powerless.

Good luck. I hope you get paid in a way that is acceptable to you.