aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Advice: 5dimes or Heritage

Okay fellas had a good run at Legends did well for myself there I really liked it, but the more and more I read, the more I see that 5Dimes and Heritage are the place to be for us in the u*s*a. I really don't know where to go I'm feel like I've weighed my options and am still undecided. Can those associated with these books, had experience, and have a good all around feel direct me on who to go with? Thanks fellas. It's been a good week of rest from wagering. But it's time to get this bus rolling again....

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15733

Have accounts with both...more options with 5 Dimes. Payments a wash as are deposits p2p. Think there is much more to 5 Dimes.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

just signed up with 5dimes. great lines especially the reduced and the overnight lines. and plenty of options that let you parlay alot of different things. still a bit bad in live betting as well as soccer but I use bovada for that. Overall 5dimes is an excellent book and I would definitely recommend them.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Dimes is way better

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90288

Heritage for customer service and Heritage for posting faster lines.

Heritage is the book to have IF you only have 1 out. Leverage plays. So much more.

aortega521

Yeah I'll probably post up with 5d for the options... Thanks fellas

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

depends on what you like in a book
    Do you want to bet on Darts World Championship, Pee Wee Little League World Series, etc? If so 5Dimes
    Do you want to be told you're the worlds greatest internet troll and you are going to be stomped out by Brutus on your doorstep? 5Dimes

kidding aside both are great shops. If you as a bettor have constant need for customer service then you're going to have trouble with 5Dimes. they are not very helpful and it often takes 4-5-6 attempts to get a hold of someone who can actually do something for you.

I got switched over to Heritage from BetJM and I have had an absolutely positive experience all the way around. 5dimes has A LOT of betting choices. I personally prefer Heritage because if/when I have a problem I know it will be handled immediately and in a professional manner.. but that's just my personal preference.. I don't think you can really go wrong with either.

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I am not a Heritage customer, but honestly, I don't get why everyone is so enamored with them. I never got past the fact that they don't have dime lines in baseball. If you can't offer competitive pricing, why in the world does anyone play there. Is anyone really dumb enough to "pay" for customer service because that seems to be the standard answer anytime somebody selects Heritage. That's as square as it gets folks. Pinnacle was the greatest ever and their customer service was impossible, but you got great lines and reduced vig. 5 Dimes hasn't completely filled that void, but they are clearly the best option now.

looneytunes
    looneytunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Yea, its obvious you don't have an account there, they actually have 8 cent lines. and reduced vig as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Gulch View Post
    I am not a Heritage customer, but honestly, I don't get why everyone is so enamored with them. I never got past the fact that they don't have dime lines in baseball. If you can't offer competitive pricing, why in the world does anyone play there. Is anyone really dumb enough to "pay" for customer service because that seems to be the standard answer anytime somebody selects Heritage. That's as square as it gets folks. Pinnacle was the greatest ever and their customer service was impossible, but you got great lines and reduced vig. 5 Dimes hasn't completely filled that void, but they are clearly the best option now.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Gulch View Post
    Heritage has 8-cent MLB line (as in BETTER than Dime Line), and when you factor in the cash-back program, they become closer to Pinny's 6-cent lines.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

5d is a joke with their lines, only offer reduced juice if wanna bet overnight

if u miss the window its -110 all the way

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    5d is a joke with their lines, only offer reduced juice if wanna bet overnight

if u miss the window its -110 all the way
    No its not, their all day lines are dime lines. Overnight is nickel lines. And they even have dime lines on Totals and Run Lines.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

still its stupid. if you have access to pinnacle and 5D ur choosing pinny 80% of the time

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Used to play at 5D most of the time but have preferred Heritage as of late, mainly for their quick withdrawals (m/g) usually the same day if requested early, and you can do both methods of P2P 5 days a week if you wanted to. Fees are steep but the frequency of being able to rquest them often makes up for it.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

both books are by far best U.S. friendly books imo
    Last edited by 5mike5; 07-12-12 at 12:36 AM.

aortega521

Well I went with 5Dimes, legends payed out fast and now have more options and great lines. Although I wish they didn't have a 1x roll over on deposit of 800 I made

aortega521

Also fellas when I deposited at 5d is it weird that the M* teller asked me twice if I knew the reciever?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

every book makes u rollever ur deposit at least 1x b4 u can make a withdrawl....

never heard of anything different

aortega521

Well yeah just not cool especially when it's the lower of the risk win but I, hopefully I'm in for the long haul