theblueprint
    theblueprint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

What books let you split money within one acct?

Say I have 10k in a book and wanna use 2k strictly for one sport...is there any US books that can separate funds within one acct?

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

So what you want is a bookie to do your bookkeeping for you? You can't control your own account? You really expect a bookie to tell you that you can't bet any more of your posted up funds on baseball, but put it on any other sport? Jeez, if you want to cap your losses at $2000 in any single sport, just stop betting after losing $2000 --- problem solved. If you are in such need of help in controlling your bankroll, perhaps you should find another hobby. Your bookie is not interested in limiting their winnings, just as you will not be interested in stopping your betting after $2000 in losses. I have a feeling that you do not have $10k in any book, and there is zero chance of this happening anytime soon! Anyone with such a funded account would not be asking this question.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ProfitBetting

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

I don't get it. Imo, this challenges the there's no such thing as a stupid question. Say such a feature did exist, which by the way it doesn't, how would you reload? Say you lost $2,000 on your selected sport and needed to reup. Could you move your $8,000 from other sports there. And who would want such a program, and what's the intent of it? It would only make things more difficult for users.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

it's a great idea

would be cool if a book allowed you a way of doing something like that

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Quote Originally Posted by prop View Post
    I don't get it. Imo, this challenges the there's no such thing as a stupid question. Say such a feature did exist, which by the way it doesn't, how would you reload? Say you lost $2,000 on your selected sport and needed to reup. Could you move your $8,000 from other sports there. And who would want such a program, and what's the intent of it? It would only make things more difficult for users.
    this

whyteowl
    whyteowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

If the bettor is either going to allocate funds separately in the bookmaker's account, or withdraw it and do it in his own bank account, which do you think the book would prefer? At least if the book does it they know the bettor will transfer it over when they lose later, rather than spending it since it's already cashed out.

theblueprint
    theblueprint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Jeez it was just a question. I allocate my funds properly. I just thought it would be dope if it was possible.